Royal Caribbean - Pillow menu??

We will be cruising on the Jewel of the Seas in March and I am wondering if they have a choice of different pillows.

I need a contoured memory foam neck pillow to support my neck, otherwise I wake with a terrible headache dut to my neck problems.

My last cruise was on a Celebrity ship and they did have these pillows, although I had taken my own. However, with a small luggage allowance, if RCLL also have these pillows available, I would be able to leave mine at home.

Does anyone know about this?

We will be cruising on the Jewel of the Seas in March and I am wondering if they have a choice of different pillows.

I need a contoured memory foam neck pillow to support my neck, otherwise I wake with a terrible headache dut to my neck problems.

My last cruise was on a Celebrity ship and they did have these pillows, although I had taken my own. However, with a small luggage allowance, if RCLL also have these pillows available, I would be able to leave mine at home.

Does anyone know about this?

No "Pillow Menu". You'll have to bring your own memory foam neck pillow.

To make packing more compact suggest you check out Travel Smart by Conair Compress N' Pack Space Saving Packing Bag Kit. Can be purchased at Bed Bath & Beyond and on Amazon.com. Container Store sells the Travel Space bags by Ziplock.

Edited by xxoocruiser

No "Pillow Menu". You'll have to bring your own memory foam neck pillow.

To make packing more compact suggest you check out Travel Smart by Conair Compress N' Pack Space Saving Packing Bag Kit. Can be purchased at Bed Bath & Beyond and on Amazon.com. Container Store sells the Travel Space bags by Ziplock.

Thank you for your reply. I am in the UK but will have a look and see what I can find.

At the beginning of last year we did a cruise out of Sydney which was 18 nights and we were also spending time with family in Melbourne. I bought a pillow which was at my sister's house waiting for me and I carried it with us until we got to Hawaii and then left it behind when we flew home. We were away for nearly 6 weeks so it was essential to have my neck in as good a state as possible. I wonder how expensive these pillows are to buy in San Juan, or even if they are available.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In case anyone is following this thread who also needs a particular pillow, I thought I would post with the solution we reached.

My son, who lives in the States, ordered the pillow I needed on Amazon and had it delivered to the hotel. I informed the hotel that it would be arriving and they emailed me to let me know when it arrived.

It was there ready for me when we arrived for the night before the cruise and we took it on the ship with us and off again for the three nights post cruise in a hotel.

I slept well!

• Thanks 1