When do the Christmas decorations......

Thank you for the link!! I will go through all of it and look forward to seeing your pictures :) This is going to be a family and friends cruise plus my girl and I are getting married on St. Kitts so it will be fun to have Christmas pictures in addition to the ship and wedding pictures. We are bringing our photographer with us so we'll have 8 days of pictorial documentation of an exciting week hahaha:D Thank you to all who replied and happy cruising!!! Jim

Oh, you really have a special cruise to look forward to! Congratulations on getting married. I can definitely recommend it :)

Edited by APDMOM

Yes, there is a special ice skating show with a Christmas theme. It's fantastic and we never miss it. My wife took some pictures (without flash) at one show for her website.

I'll insert a link below. It has background music that she added, so if you have speakers, you may want to turn them up and then click on the link below.

Mariner of the Seas Christmas Day Ice Skating Show

Christmas cruises are wonderful!

Like all things Royal this must vary by ship. Last year on the Freedom and the year prior on the Liberty there were no special ice shows on the Christmas sailing. Just the regular performance that is done year round.

Like all things Royal this must vary by ship. Last year on the Freedom and the year prior on the Liberty there were no special ice shows on the Christmas sailing. Just the regular performance that is done year round.

I didn't realize it wasn't fleetwide. We saw it on both of our Mariner of the Seas cruises, and on the Adventure of the Seas. We have the Liberty booked for Christmas week this year. We hope to see it then.

Edited by JimAOk1945

Yes, there is a special ice skating show with a Christmas theme. It's fantastic and we never miss it. My wife took some pictures (without flash) at one show for her website.

I'll insert a link below. It has background music that she added, so if you have speakers, you may want to turn them up and then click on the link below.

Mariner of the Seas Christmas Day Ice Skating Show

Christmas cruises are wonderful!

Thank you for the link -- pictures are lovely. We usually skip the shows onboard (unless we haven't already see it) however I will make a point to go to the Ice Show if they have it on Christmas Day.:)