Allure OTS cabin

sandmor1

Hi

We are booked in an interior cabin and I have just noticed a boardwalk balcony or Central Park balcony for only about £60 each extra. Of course I am going for one of them but I would like some advice as to which would be the best option.

Thanks

Sandra

Hi

We are booked in an interior cabin and I have just noticed a boardwalk balcony or Central Park balcony for only about £60 each extra. Of course I am going for one of them but I would like some advice as to which would be the best option.

Thanks

Sandra

Central Park will be much quieter. This is where there are trees and plants and all of the "pay for..reservation" restaurants...Yes there are people there strolling through the park, but it is peaceful...birds chirping, etc.

The boardwalk will be more exciting, but noisier. There are a couple of restaurants..(hot dog stand, donut stand, Johnny Rockets). There is a Merry Go Round...a couple of stores...AND this is where the Outdoor Aqua diving shows are. (amazing, by the way). Much more activity with more people and probably until later at night than Central Park.

Soooo.....depending upon your taste..quiet and serene OR activity and hustle and bustle....Good luck and have a great cruise.:)

• 3 weeks later...

I think you will enjoy it.

BUT be careful to keep your curtains closed when dressing--there are rooms right across Central Park from you; they can see RIGHT into your room when the curtains are open:eek:

Archived