Royal babies open the first night

shlameggy79

We are on vision in two weeks and we are planning a big 60th celebration for my mom. I was wondering if royal babies is open the first night because we all wanted to do dinner together for her birthday. Also are the others age groups open too? All together we have An 11 year old, 9, 6, two 3 year olds and a 9 month old. Thanks!!!!

Don't know about Royal Babies, but the other age groups are definitely NOT open the first night. They have an orientation, sign-up session the first night which I highly recommend they attend since this is when friendship "groups" tend to form - parents must be in attendance, however. Maybe better to plan your celebration for another night or plan to have all kids in attendance.

Just noticed you are on Vision - I'm not sure that they added a drop-off nursery - they might just have the "mommy and me" type sessions for an hour each morning. You'll need to check on that.

If the OP is on Vision then I am pretty sure that they only have Mommy & Me type programs for infants under 3.

Royal Babies is not yet in that ship, but call I could be wrong. Just read the list of ships with that program as of December 2013 and Vision was not listed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Ok I called they do offer the royal babies drop off program

Go there first thing on boarding the ship to make appointments!!!! They only have so many openings.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app