Labadee - How long does the zip line take?

Scott2.0

Will someone please tell me how long the entire process takes from start to finish? I understand you have to get there, do the practice thing, get up the hill, etc. Is there a lot of waiting? I really want to do this, but not if it will take up most of our day. Thanks!

IME about an hour .... never had a wait to speak of except to wait for the ride up the mountain. The BIG ZIP is around 40 seconds . . .

When we were there the ZIP was not popular and watching on the beach there would be long periods with no one on it at all . . .

ditto the sleds

Yes, if you love adventure/adrenaline rushes/ ziplines/ aren't afraid of heights/otherwise a big chicken!

Look up videos on Youtube and watch a few. If you watch and say YES YES YES, then this tour is for you! :D

It looks like fun. Does anyone who has done the zipline think it is actually worth a one-hour wait and a price tag of $2 per second of ride time?

I just did the zip line in December 2014 and the entire process too a little over an hour. I was in the first group so there was no waiting at all. It is pricey but awesome! I wish I had brought my camera on the zip line!