Does anyone have pictures of Monarch cabin with the pullman beds

I have searched this website and you tube and tons of other places but I cannot find a picture of a Monarch of the Seas cabin with the pullman beds out, can anyone help? We will be on deck 6, OV which I believe is a F1 category.

We were just on the Majesty of the Seas without the kids and are trying to figure out exactly how cozy the cabin is going to be on our Christmas cruise with the kids.

Did the pullman beds once. It was tough..the space was tight...My son's walkman fell on my head in the middle of the night.:eek:...Dressing was the biggest challenge..we showered and dressed in shifts while the other 3 left the stateroom...but what can I say....There is no such thing as a bad cruise (especially compared to a good day at work!!!)

:):):):)

There is a picture in this thread of both pullman beds set up.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=908411

Thanks everyone for your quick replies, the picture with the 2 pullman beds shows the bottom 2 beds apart do you think we will be able to have these together?

Yes its going to be cozy but beats spending Christmas in COLD Michigan!!! We got such a great price today we can't complain and maybe once we get home the kids will appreciate what they have but then again probably not.

Archived