Anyone have a picture of # 9214 or #9514 on Voyager Class -

csaeroach

After being determined and many hours of searching for a picture of this cabin, I finally found one! I thought I would post it for others,

as I noticed through my searching, this cabin has been asked about before on Cruise Critics with no response.

Hope this helps some others who might be interested in booking this cabin.

IMG_0309.jpg.8c33518e44239a3f4d35ad2e89d4dc65.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg.79db465dc763bc798c63d09a21189961.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg.1e97ac2a7dc62e203447868f9260dd59.jpg

After being determined and many hours of searching for a picture of this cabin, I finally found one! I thought I would post it for others,

as I noticed through my searching, this cabin has been asked about before on Cruise Critics with no response.

Hope this helps some others who might be interested in booking this cabin.

I had 9214 on the Voyager and liked it a lot. The window is slanted toward the front of the ship and you can see both forward and to the side of the ship. Thanks for posting, I couldn't find my photos of this cabin.

I am looking for a picture of cabin # 9214 or # 9514 on Adventure of the Seas or any Voyager Class vessel. Would love to see cabin pictures plus window, if someone may have any? - Hoping some one can help me out!:D

Many Thanks!

For ship pix you might want to check out voyager-class.com ... the site has a pretty good collection of "ship-specific" galleries.

Enjoy!

Rich :)

For ship pix you might want to check out voyager-class.com ... the site has a pretty good collection of "ship-specific" galleries.

Enjoy!

Rich :)

I second this recommendation whole-heartedly. Especially since there are some differences between the different Voyager class ships which can be significant when it comes to rooms (at least I know this is the case for the suites).:)

I noticed in my search this AM on the Deck Plans for the Mariner, Voyager & Navigator, that the E-1 on the Mariner is larger of the two at 188 sq ft. I am looking at taking the Navigator out of Rome for our TA Fall of 2011, as it is newer. For those who had a balcony cabin on the Voyager is it part of the hull or an extension.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived