Hello from Century almost in San Juan

polodad

The century is not as good as anticipated. It's better. The Cova is the bomb and rest of the food is great. The ship is absolutely beatiful. Unfortunately really rough seas and lots of folks are not feeling too well. We will be into San Juan 2 hrs late (due to wind) & excursions have been cancelled. Stay tuned for a full review when I get back. Cheers.

Norway 11/85

SS Independence 7/91

Star Princess 10/02

4/17 Celebrity CENTURY

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;4;17;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Polodad, Sounds like our cruise! We didn't get in till after 6 p.m. We took a taxi up to El Moro and then walked back thru Old San Juan to the ship. Lots of shops were open, and there were vendors on the streets. They live by the cruise ships' schedules.

You are in for a marvelous week.

Enjoy!

Michelle

Popodad, Hope you are having a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about it. Let us know about your excursions in St Thomas and St Maartin. We're taking the same trip in June. These last weeks can't go fast enough.

Have fun and enjoy everything.

Johnnita

Glad to hear you're enjoying the ship in spite of the weather. Century is such a beautiful ship it's hard for me to imagine anyone not having a good time on her.

Terri

Skyward - 1989

Carnivale - 1991

Holiday - 1994

Fantasy - 1998

Century - 2002

Century - 2003

Inspiration - 7/04

Century - 9/04

Coral Princess 3/05

Hi Polodad! Did you get a chance to try the T-Pool yet? Hope the seas calm down for you, but that reminds me to make a note to self: Bring along sea sickness meds! Have a wonderful time!!

Celebrity Century 5/8/04 -Western Caribbean

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;5;8;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Carnival Ecstasy 2/04 - Baja

Tahitian Princess 2/03- French Polynesia

Sea Princess 7/02 - Alaska

Carnival Ecstasy 5/02 - Baja

Royal Caribbean Monarch 10/00 - Southern Caribbean

Carnival Elation 10/99 - Mexican Riviera

Royal Caribbean Monarch 1/97 - Southern Caribbean

does anybody ever get into San Juan on time?

when we did the Eastern swing -- was supposed to be the Western swing but hurricanes intervened -- we didn't get into San Juan till about 6:30 (supposed to be 4:30) and there was nothing to do but get off the ship, stroll around the remaining souvenir shops, and get back on. I sure hope the Millie's on time during its Eastern swings ... looking forward to actually SEEING some of PR next time ...

trc

Millennium 12/12/04

Mercury 4/04, Infinity 8/03, Century 3/03 & 9/02

Hiicon_smile.gif trc....we didn't arrive until late either...don't know why icon_eek.gif..still, it was a FANTASTIC cruise icon_biggrin.gif.

And I keep reading all these threads....I need to book her again....and again...and.... icon_wink.gif

Next up...HORIZON Sept 18th to Bermuda!

See My Century and Mercury Pictures at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/lovescruising

Hi polodad

Hope the seas are good the rest of the trip well be doing it 7-10-04 can't wait for the trip or to read your review . Let us know if they put out new menus and if they are going> they are going to icon_frown.gif

Jim

Archived