Emerald Pin Pictures

DarthGrady

Hello everyone! Just off Radiance this morning and had a great time even with the awful weather. I'll be posting up a full pictorial review in a couple of days, but I wanted to share this with you now.

During the C&A changes some were wondering what the new Emerald Pins will look like. This was the first and only cruise as Emerald Members for my wife and I, so we made sure to get a couple of pins from the C&A rep during the cruise.

I did a search and couldn't find where anyone had posted pics, so here you go:

232323232%7Ffp43445%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D347%3A%3C38889326nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp43444%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D347%3A%3C38894326nu0mrj

...and my Platinum pin just for comparison:

232323232%7Ffp43362%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D347%3A%3C38896326nu0mrj

Never go a platinum and now diamond how does one get a pin?

They are supposed to send you one on the first cruise of your new level (Platinum and above). This seems to be the exception and not the rule though.

If you go see the Crown and Anchor rep on board they will give you one, assuming they have any. Thats how we got our Platinum and now the Emerald pins. We'll see how it goes when we take our first Diamond cruise in a few months.

We're emerald and have never gotten any pins. Haven't missed them, they'd probably end up in the garbage:rolleyes:

Recycle is nice. Why not give them back to the LA instead of throwing them into the garbage? Some other people might like to have one.

Q: I never received my lapel pin, how can I obtain this?

A: For Platinum, Emerald and Diamond members, lapel pins are distributed by the Loyalty & Cruise Sales staff onboard our ships. For Diamond Plus & Pinnacle Club members, the lapel pin is mailed to guests who have achieved these levels. If you haven't received your lapel pin to date, please Contact Us.

Diana

Q: I never received my lapel pin, how can I obtain this?

A: For Platinum, Emerald and Diamond members, lapel pins are distributed by the Loyalty & Cruise Sales staff onboard our ships. For Diamond Plus & Pinnacle Club members, the lapel pin is mailed to guests who have achieved these levels. If you haven't received your lapel pin to date, please Contact Us.

Diana

I have contacted them three times since becoming Diamond Plus and have never recieved anything, oh well what I never had I won't miss.

Cool looking pin! Thanks for posting Darth. :)

I wanted to see one, as I realize I will never own one now. I was only Emerald for about a week.

I AM looking forward to my new Diamond pin and my first Diamond cruise in just 11 days! :D

No problem! :)

Hello everyone! Just off Radiance this morning and had a great time even with the awful weather. I'll be posting up a full pictorial review in a couple of days, but I wanted to share this with you now.

During the C&A changes some were wondering what the new Emerald Pins will look like. This was the first and only cruise as Emerald Members for my wife and I, so we made sure to get a couple of pins from the C&A rep during the cruise.

I did a search and couldn't find where anyone had posted pics, so here you go:

232323232%7Ffp43445%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D347%3A%3C38889326nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp43444%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D347%3A%3C38894326nu0mrj

...and my Platinum pin just for comparison:

232323232%7Ffp43362%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D347%3A%3C38896326nu0mrj

OOOH...

Nice

:cool:

Oooh my favorite color is green. :D

Too bad I'll never see one of these pins on my own. :( Thanks for sharing! ;)

I bet if you ask the LA they would give you one. Logically if you're Diamond, you're also Emerald! ;)

You could use the analogy that a person doesn't have to stop drinking at 22, they're just 21 and then some. :D:D

Archived