Barcelona: Horse and carriage rides - how much?

We're arriving in Barcelona on the Queen Victoria on 12th July. I know that the horse and carriages are nearby the cruise terminal at the end of La Rambla. Has anyone used them and know how much the horse and carriage tour is please?

Be very grateful for any information.

Cheers

We're arriving in Barcelona on the Queen Victoria on 12th July. I know that the horse and carriages are nearby the cruise terminal at the end of La Rambla. Has anyone used them and know how much the horse and carriage tour is please?

Be very grateful for any information.

Cheers

I just googled your question to see if I could find some info for you...you have a reply to question already. Enjoy! :)

I just googled your question to see if I could find some info for you...you have a reply to question already. Enjoy! :)

Thanks for that aohkay, I'd asked the question on Tripadvisor, but am interested if anyone here had done it themselves.

Cheers

Andy

Hello from Barcelona.

The carriages are in the Plaza de Colón relatively close to the cruise terminal (10 or 15 minute walk) There is also a bus from the cruise terminal to Plaza de Colón (color is blue).

I've never uploaded them but they are quite expensive. It should haggle over the price and not accept the first amount you requested.

Greetings.

Thanks for that aohkay, I'd asked the question on Tripadvisor, but am interested if anyone here had done it themselves.

Cheers

Andy

It's been a couple of years, well okay 30, since I went on the horse & carriage ride with my BFF. I have fond memories of it...sure it's touristy thing to do, but for us, it was worth it.

Archived