Where can I find Pic's of Jewel of the Sea?

Hi, last question I swear! Just wondering if anyone has a site to view pic's of the Jewel of the Sea. I was surprised how limited the pic's were on the RCI website and I was hoping to find a more detailed site that maybe a CC member took while on board? Thanks!

I'll make it easier. I did a walking tour of the JOS the last night on-board. If you go to my webshots directory:

http://community.webshots.com/user/dcsnoopy

and go to the last album, you will find my walking tour of the ship. I took about twice as many photos as I loaded on the web-site, but it gives you a pretty good tour. I started on deck four (the atrium/Centrum) and zig-zagged back and forth across the ship and took pictures while going up to deck 13. With all the zig-zagging, I ended up walking about 2-3 miles. A little bit of late-night exercise. :)

My 2 cents - is to avoid 'studying' the interior shots if you can. Let your first 'live' encounter of the ship produce your first impressions. It will be so more grand that you imagined. I assume you had asked for pics, based on finding more cabin info, which is a great idea, to get some exterior shots and count windows, etc.

Not that I haven't peek'd at the Snoopy's great essay, but his is almost too complete....if your sister is still in spending constraints, you could just read Snoopy's threads, look at the pics, and stay at home.... <bg>. T-5 for us snoop, we do again appreciate your reports in Feb!

My 2 cents - is to avoid 'studying' the interior shots if you can. Let your first 'live' encounter of the ship produce your first impressions. It will be so more grand that you imagined. I assume you had asked for pics, based on finding more cabin info, which is a great idea, to get some exterior shots and count windows, etc.

Not that I haven't peek'd at the Snoopy's great essay, but his is almost too complete....if your sister is still in spending constraints, you could just read Snoopy's threads, look at the pics, and stay at home.... <bg>. T-5 for us snoop, we do again appreciate your reports in Feb!

Glad you enjoyed it, and I put a caveat at the top that this was not a review but a diary . It was my personal journal of our vacation that was going to be saved for us to review in the future. DW kept the journal for our first cruise, but with the deterioration of her vision, it would have been *MUCH* harder for her this time so I did it. DW did hers in a notebook (and I mean a paper one and not an electronic one), but I tend to work better with keyboards than pens when writing...I also had the laptop with me to download photos from the camera and to log onto work in an emergency (which fortunately never happened) so it was easier for me to do it in word format and then just cut-and-paste on-line.

But I admit it was a lot of detail and I am not one for brevity.

Archived