Best sky suite on quest?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:10 AM.
atlanta
367 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
We are going on a cruise next year. We have never cruise on Azamara, only Celebrity. Please help me choose the best sky suite/club suite.
thanks
Asheville
15,513 Posts
Joined May 2007
Originally posted by swh&cv
We are going on a cruise next year. We have never cruise on Azamara, only Celebrity. Please help me choose the best sky suite/club suite.
thanks
i like to walk up/down stairs but not be next to them. so my favorite is 8040 or 8042 as i like port side.. no reason just do...
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Robin
arizona
283 Posts
Joined Dec 2008
We have sailed twice on the Quest and once on the Journey. On the Journey we had a Mid Ship Cabin (suite) on Deck 8, early in the AM and around 10:00, we did hear the staff moving Tables and Chairs around above us on Deck 9, which is the Pool area and Cafe, it was not every night and AM , but often enough to be a pain. I would suggest you look at the deck Plan and try to avoid being below this area. Good Luck with your cruise. By the way the Suite itself was very nice
Asheville
15,513 Posts
Joined May 2007
most days not bad or you are leaving the ship so you are up. one gets use to it.. and mid ship is way better than forward anyday.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Robin