* Allure of the Seas * Pictures <3

Hello Everyone!!!

I have been wanting to share my pictures for the longest with you all...

Been on a few cruises, & by far Allure of the Seas has been 'best of the best'

I was there last september.. did the Eastern Itinerary and it was MAGNIFICENT!!!!! :D

Just wanted to share a few of the photos, the ship..etc... for those that want to see MORE...I know theres lots of topics about this..but I figured one more couldn't hurt...:p

As for when I was re-searching for the cruise... I would visit this board over and over and spent hours looking at your photos and Great Reviews!

If you have any questions or specific photos you wonder about... ask me :) I have about 3,000 in my album :eek::p

- Beatriz

On their way ... on their way haha.. trying to figure out how to attach the pics large for you all to see ... :)

If you've uploaded them to a photo hosting site like photobucket, just copy the IMG code and paste it into the post and they will show up big!

We had a Balcony Cabin. It was Great! we had the one facing the ocean..

img5876p.jpg

img5870q.jpg

the bathroom.. good space to put your stuff for sure

img5881q.jpg

img5886d.jpg

here a look at the closet after organizing my cloths haha..

img5888g.jpg

....and the million dollar view..! =D

img5947r.jpg

yes!! that was indeed my favorite deck.. sooo much to do..okay..I will keep uploading for sure...stay tunned haha. When was your cruise with Allure? I have to search the boards for your pics and reviews....if any :)

Awesome pics! The promenade was my favorite part, well that and Central Park! Cant' wait for your other pics!

yes!! that was indeed my favorite deck.. sooo much to do..okay..I will keep uploading for sure...stay tunned haha. When was your cruise with Allure? I have to search the boards for your pics and reviews....if any :)

My cruise was June 19th - 26th last Summer. I did do a review with pics, but never finished it...... oops. :o

Here's the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1439713

Thank you....

I have a Nikon D3000 ! Great camera!! I am an amateur photographer.. and this one is great for landscape, color, focus, HDR etc =)

I was thinking the same thing like true HD...what was the camera you used?

Are there more pictures? What did you do in each port, what kind of cabin did you have?

yes i HAVE A LOT more just bare with me as I have to post them.... We had a ocean view balcony..

Labadee we stayed at the beach, relaxed... did the roller coaster they have there which was fun!!

Jamaica we did a tour that takes you to Dunns River Falls - ( that was super fun, we climbed along with others ) and then drove to Montego Bay to the beach ... I will put the pics..

Mexico - Unfortunately my boyfriend was sick and we couldnt get off the ship :(

Continuing the photo Review... as sometimes Pictures tell more than words... ( but you are more than welcome to ask, ask, ask :D )

I cant get enough of this Bar... beautiful at night also .. taking you from Promenade to Central Park..

dsc0075ev.jpg

dsc0081zc.jpg

inside elevators.. just so you remember what day it is.. because cruisin CAN make you forget that :p .. right?

img1000006145.jpg

dsc0057hul.jpg

We had Dinner at Giovanni's Table one night, and I must say it was Delicious! Here are a couple pics of the food... restaurant etc... Our waitress was so helpful in advising which appetizer to order, etc. I had pasta.. along with one of my fav light wine Riesling Chateau Ste. Michelle. good stuff !! :)

img6563u.jpg

img6565u.jpg

img6567g.jpg

img6553g.jpg

img6523b.jpg

Archived