* Allure of the Seas * Pictures <3

Thanks for the pics, my wife and I are booked next March on the Allure to celebrate our 20th anniversary and I love to read the reviews. Did you guys try any other specialty restaurants other than Giovanni's Table? We are considering getting one of the specialty dining packages and are looking for reviews on them as well.

Congratulations ahead of time!!!!!! We did, We tried Ritas Cantina ( which they have a mexican party ) and this was really the highlight of my dinning experience because you mingle with soo many people and I believe its $20 p/p includes the dinner... dessert... 2 huuugee margaritas ( 2 each )...party favorites...and a heck of a good time! I think thats as far as I go for dinner.. cant seem to remember but I do have all the pictures and I will add them ...... check again for more... =)

Theres this quote that i really love... and it goes....

" The world is a book, and those who have not traveled, have only read the first page " ......

True huh? we all have in common our cruisin experiences

Very true! Travel seems to shrink the world while expanding it! Thanks for sharing your photos, Allure looks like as much fun as Oasis!

Very true! Travel seems to shrink the world while expanding it! Thanks for sharing your photos, Allure looks like as much fun as Oasis!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my pictures.. and for being observative of the quote ! ;):)

Your pics are really amazing!

HAHA I saw it... let me just say..your food pictures... which are many...got me HUNGRY right now!!! hahaha. Great review though and pics.. Left a comment on my fav one =) I cant wait to go back to this ship again!!!!!!!! :D

The food is so good! And thanks, it was the background on my computer for a long time!

Btw, the pic in your signature is a great one too! :)

hehe thanks for noticing !! That one was taken while docked in Labadee...

I think my best taken pictures were seriously there...so peaceful and beautiful.. I just love it. :D

Fantastic photo review!!!!:)

I cruise on the Allure this coming September and your pictures are getting me excited about what awaits me!

Thanks for taking the time and sharing with us.

Oh you are welcome! :) we also cruised in september, and let me just say the weather was fantastic! Have a fun time... I know you will! Which route will you be doing?

hehe thanks for noticing !! That one was taken while docked in Labadee...

I think my best taken pictures were seriously there...so peaceful and beautiful.. I just love it. :D

So true! My favorite pictures were taken in Labadee, too! Love it there!

Archived