* Allure of the Seas * Pictures <3

Yes very good pictures, best I've seen yet as far as getting such a good look at things. What are the little blue looking tent things on the beach that the chairs were leaned up against? Are they there for anyone to use and is there very much room in them. Bet they go quick. First time I've seen them. :)

They are great very spacious if you dont want to be at the sun, when I was there back in september they were free, part of the beach.. But you had to be there extra early. I didnt get one, because we got there in the afternoon. Im not sure if they charge now, but either way they are worth it. Im glad you enjoyed the pictures thank you !! :)

dsc00012gh.jpg

... and with this picture... which is my favorite one from the trip to Jamaica... I shall end my review and say I cannot wait to return. One love. ;)

Great excursion day ! ......

Next, my review on Ritas Cantina, and all the pictures of one of the most entertaining dinners I had on board... !! Stay tunned :D

Goodnight

- Bea.

... and with this picture... which is my favorite one from the trip to Jamaica... I shall end my review and say I cannot wait to return. One love. ;)

Great excursion day ! ......

Next, my review on Ritas Cantina, and all the pictures of one of the most entertaining dinners I had on board... !! Stay tunned :D

Goodnight

- Bea.

First Bea, I don't know you but I can tell you are a very bubbly person. Second, outrageous pictures! Thank you for sharing. :)

Question....I noticed you have been on the Carnival Liberty. How would you compare that ship to the Allure for teens and 9 year olds? I'm considering changing last minute (big surprise for kids), but don't know if I'm making a big mistake (Allure/Oasis cost a lot more). :confused:

THANK YOU !!! :D

Its Beautiful yes.. and so relaxing... but please, try the ZIP line!!! I didnt :( Totally regret it... and the roller coster is pretty fun also :D..

Yes, Its Barefoot Beach :)

dsc0630us.jpg

It is still only suite passengers that can use it? Barefoot was our favorite beach, but I heard only suite guests now have access. Is that true?

It is still only suite passengers that can use it? Barefoot was our favorite beach, but I heard only suite guests now have access. Is that true?
That was my first thought too..that Barefoot was only for suite passengers however the OP didn't say she was in a suite.

That was my first thought too..that Barefoot was only for suite passengers however the OP didn't say she was in a suite.

I was never in a suite and I enjoyed the Beach either way. There is a VIP section apart where they have cabanas and its closed only for those VIP memers, they have their own private food set up and beach acess.

But for the rest you could still enjoy the beach, this was back in september wen I was there, I am not sure how it might be now? I think i have a few pictures I took of this area... For the VIP... I will post them as soon as I get home. But I honestly dont have the right information of how it might be now.. I can only say from the time when I was there.

Thanks for sharing with us Bea.

I am really enjoying your pictures. It is a great filler while we wait for our cruises.

Looking forward to more as we plan on doing the Rita's Fiesta.

Thank you !!! You will loveeee this Ship :) I will post my review on Ritas soon, just waiting to leave work.. :D

First Bea, I don't know you but I can tell you are a very bubbly person. Second, outrageous pictures! Thank you for sharing. :)

Question....I noticed you have been on the Carnival Liberty. How would you compare that ship to the Allure for teens and 9 year olds? I'm considering changing last minute (big surprise for kids), but don't know if I'm making a big mistake (Allure/Oasis cost a lot more). :confused:

Thank you!!!!! I am glad to be of help.. First let me just sat that Carnival Liberty has been my second best cruise, after Allure, simply because the crew was sooo much fun and the ambiance in general was great. With that being said, I think Allure of the seas has the same fun , excitement and children activities to offer, if not more. They have a whole pool Waterpark section that is just amazing, also they have constantly activities face painting, parades, character meetings, you name it... They have it !!! I will try and look more through my pictures and info to see what I can find for you, pardon me that I am now at work, but without a doubt.... I WOULDNT MISS OUT ON ALLURE.... If tou can do it, its totally worth it... Not to mention for yourself. Is a once in a lifetime experience. My tip would be... Carry the activities brochure with tou ALL THE TIME , there is somethig different to do every hour, no kidding!!

Bea .

I must say that this is one of the best reviews I have ever read here on cc. The pictures are great. My family of 4 is considering this ship or the Oasis. My kids 3 and 11 would love it for sure. To the OP did the ship feel crowded to you? Were there long lines for doing things such as buffets and getting in and out of shows, etc? Thanks.

I must say that this is one of the best reviews I have ever read here on cc. The pictures are great. My family of 4 is considering this ship or the Oasis. My kids 3 and 11 would love it for sure. To the OP did the ship feel crowded to you? Were there long lines for doing things such as buffets and getting in and out of shows, etc? Thanks.

Thank you !! :) the ship NEVER felt crowded. No long lines, eveything was organized for shows, activities etc. I think your kids would love it without a doubt!!! :)

Thank you!!!!! I am glad to be of help.. First let me just sat that Carnival Liberty has been my second best cruise, after Allure, simply because the crew was sooo much fun and the ambiance in general was great. With that being said, I think Allure of the seas has the same fun , excitement and children activities to offer, if not more. They have a whole pool Waterpark section that is just amazing, also they have constantly activities face painting, parades, character meetings, you name it... They have it !!! I will try and look more through my pictures and info to see what I can find for you, pardon me that I am now at work, but without a doubt.... I WOULDNT MISS OUT ON ALLURE.... If tou can do it, its totally worth it... Not to mention for yourself. Is a once in a lifetime experience. My tip would be... Carry the activities brochure with tou ALL THE TIME , there is somethig different to do every hour, no kidding!!

Bea .

Thanks for the reply Bea! Wow the Carnival Liberty was your second favorite ship...and you went on before upgrades! :)

The only reason I am considering changing is because of a last minute great rate I got through RCCL. I currently have them both booked but need to cancel one.

My daughter will be starting college in 8/2013, so this is the last summer that I won't have to deal with taking her college schedule into account. It is a lot easier to get good rates with Carnival in early August than with RCCL. The rate I currently got on Oasis is actually better than the one I got for the Allure for next year for 2013. Still, Carnival Liberty is half the price of the Oasis. That's a big difference ($3500)! (I was secretly hoping that we would love Carnival Liberty so much that we would never want to sail with RCCL again to save money LOL, although in the back of our minds we are worried about missing all of the ongoings of RCCL.

If I do decide to do this, I am not going to tell my family and surprise them when driving to the port since they have no idea where Carnival Liberty departs from or when we are going (Oasis is a different date). Lucky for me, my family is clueless when it comes to vacation plans. The only thing they know is that I have the Carnival Liberty booked. We were looking forward to doing the Western with Liberty. The Oasis is an Eastern itinerary which we are not particularly fond of (we are not big beach people because we are so fair, but we do like water activities). I have looked quickly at excursion ideas, but quite honestly if we do the Oasis, we will probably not be doing much as far as excursions go...just the ship and walk around at ports. So I have the choice between Carnival Liberty with LOTS of exciting excursions and new ports to see while saving LOTS of money OR the Oasis a great with no excursions and no Dragon ice show (we really wanted Allure because I read about Dreamworks being more easily found on the Allure like having the How to Train Your Dragon ice show which Oasis does not have).

As you can see, I am really torn! Decision, decisions. :eek:

Thanks for the reply Bea! Wow the Carnival Liberty was your second favorite ship...and you went on before upgrades! :)

The only reason I am considering changing is because of a last minute great rate I got through RCCL. I currently have them both booked but need to cancel one.

My daughter will be starting college in 8/2013, so this is the last summer that I won't have to deal with taking her college schedule into account. It is a lot easier to get good rates with Carnival in early August than with RCCL. The rate I currently got on Oasis is actually better than the one I got for the Allure for next year for 2013. Still, Carnival Liberty is half the price of the Oasis. That's a big difference ($3500)! (I was secretly hoping that we would love Carnival Liberty so much that we would never want to sail with RCCL again to save money LOL, although in the back of our minds we are worried about missing all of the ongoings of RCCL.

If I do decide to do this, I am not going to tell my family and surprise them when driving to the port since they have no idea where Carnival Liberty departs from or when we are going (Oasis is a different date). Lucky for me, my family is clueless when it comes to vacation plans. The only thing they know is that I have the Carnival Liberty booked. We were looking forward to doing the Western with Liberty. The Oasis is an Eastern itinerary which we are not particularly fond of (we are not big beach people because we are so fair, but we do like water activities). I have looked quickly at excursion ideas, but quite honestly if we do the Oasis, we will probably not be doing much as far as excursions go...just the ship and walk around at ports. So I have the choice between Carnival Liberty with LOTS of exciting excursions and new ports to see while saving LOTS of money OR the Oasis a great with no excursions and no Dragon ice show (we really wanted Allure because I read about Dreamworks being more easily found on the Allure like having the How to Train Your Dragon ice show which Oasis does not have).

As you can see, I am really torn! Decision, decisions. :eek:

Oh wow! I completly understand where you are coming from... I mean... It is most definitly a big difference on price :eek: While on liberty I did the eastern route, but western is perfect for you because like you mentioned theres more to do than just beach. What i did love about Liberty was all the ports!!!! Many many excursions... And on Allure ( or even Oasis ) it would be more towards the ship fascination. What would you prefer? In liberty... You can use the money you will save to do all excursions... In all different ports, and you will have a blast... And on Oasis, you will have fun as well but while onboard perhaps? This is what I would base my decicion on. You know what.. I am going to check back to my pictures on the liberty... And if youd like i can email you a few... :)

Oh wow! I completly understand where you are coming from... I mean... It is most definitly a big difference on price :eek: While on liberty I did the eastern route, but western is perfect for you because like you mentioned theres more to do than just beach. What i did love about Liberty was all the ports!!!! Many many excursions... And on Allure ( or even Oasis ) it would be more towards the ship fascination. What would you prefer? In liberty... You can use the money you will save to do all excursions... In all different ports, and you will have a blast... And on Oasis, you will have fun as well but while onboard perhaps? This is what I would base my decicion on. You know what.. I am going to check back to my pictures on the liberty... And if youd like i can email you a few... :)

One question which will make my decision easier....was there LOTS to on the Allure on port days??? If yes, what kind of things were going on? My kids ages are 16,15,13, and 9. I believe I read that you did a lot at the ports this time but last time you spent more time on the ship. The answer to this question will make my decision easier.

Yes, with the Liberty, even if we do EVERY exciting excursion we can think of, we will still be saving money LOL. The flip side to this is that if there are things to do on the ship that really won't matter. When we were on the Freedom of the Seas, there wasn't much to do on the ship on port days while at the port, so I guess this is what I am worried about. We are also doing a couple of days at Universal Studios before the cruise, so a little rest won't kill us.

Thank so much for answering all of my questions, I really appreciate it! :)

Bea - I have been following along your pictorial review and wanted to let you know that I really appreciate it. I've been on Oasis, but this gets us excited about Allure in Sept/Oct. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful pics!

One question which will make my decision easier....was there LOTS to on the Allure on port days??? If yes, what kind of things were going on? My kids ages are 16,15,13, and 9. I believe I read that you did a lot at the ports this time but last time you spent more time on the ship. The answer to this question will make my decision easier.

Yes, with the Liberty, even if we do EVERY exciting excursion we can think of, we will still be saving money LOL. The flip side to this is that if there are things to do on the ship that really won't matter. When we were on the Freedom of the Seas, there wasn't much to do on the ship on port days while at the port, so I guess this is what I am worried about. We are also doing a couple of days at Universal Studios before the cruise, so a little rest won't kill us.

Thank so much for answering all of my questions, I really appreciate it! :)

Hi there - thought I'd chime in here and try to help answer some of your questions. We did Oasis in 2010, Eastern Itinerary (link to review and pics in my signature). I can't help you make your decision, but I can tell you that we are Flowrider freaks and would try to get back to the ship early on port days to ride the Flowrider. There were still lots of activities going on, just not many people onboard. Here is a link I found that someone posted on CC to the Allure Eastern Cruise Compasses from Feb 2012. It can help you get an idea about activities onboard during port days.

s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee392/Captdata007/Allure of the Seas Eastern Cruise Compass 19 Feb 2/

If you do the Eastern itinerary, I'd recommend Maho Beach in St Martin. It's not so much the beach as the planes. So if you're not beach people, you'll be fine with hit.

Archived