* Allure of the Seas * Pictures <3

Okay... Lets get this review going and try to wrap it up by today..... :eek:

I apologize it has taken me forever... here we go....

We decided not to get off ship in Mexico ... these are the only pictures i took from my balcony..

dsc01822l.jpg

dsc01832jx.jpg

dsc01842d.jpg

dsc01852u.jpg

.. & then off to enjoy the rest of the afternoon.. Went to the 'Let you entertain me' show... soo cute!!! Even if you dont have children ( like myself ) it was great to watch!! ... and for the kids even better... they can participate.. Making a cute lil dance and just having a blast. Good afternoon show to enjoy

img7100r.jpg

..yes ofcourse, here i am enjoying.. with my drink lOl. :D

img7115yf.jpg

img7146t.jpg

img7156u.jpg

img7161ut.jpg

Next up.. Last night onboard the Allure, and review/ pictures of Samba Grill..

Did I just say Last Night...? :(:(

Ooooohhhhh!!!! Samba Grill! :D I can't wait to try that! I hope you have good things to say about it.....

Not only is the ring pretty....I LOVE your french manicure!:)

THANK YOU !!!!!! :D:D

Great pics from Cozumel, too! The water there was my favorite of the entire week!

Yes, I have been there before and you are right water is beautiful ... Thanks Will... :) Next time I am in Cozumel I am thinking of doing a speed boat, jet ski, or something crazy.. :D

Ice Games...

This was probably one of my favorites shows.. left it for last and glad i DID BECAUSE i ENJOYED IT TO THE MAX!! This people are incredibly talented, and the entire performance was fill with great music, colors, romance, fun, laughter... it was amazing!! Dont miss out on this show...;) !! Here are the pics.. :)

img7172e.jpg

img7181p.jpg

img7186b.jpg

img7180t.jpg

Our last night ....We saw the ice games show.. hanged out for a bit..and after got ready to take some professional photos... ( I think I bought maybe 2 or 3 , since I already take enough with my camera anyways.. lol ) =)

Excuse me being In every photo, Like I said... this was my night for that! haha. but besides that... I took some great shots of the sunset from the ship :)

dsc02102al.jpg

dsc02182h.jpg

dsc02412a.jpg

dsc02752a.jpg

... & then we were ready for our dinner reservation at Samba Grill...;)

Heres my review on that...

The food was Okay, it was not the best, but not the worst.. I noticed not too many people were dinning with us, but it could of also been that it was the last night. The salad bar was good.. The brazilian lady dancing was very nice... and entertaining. My overall opinion is that not too many people were into this experience of having the food come to your table and go up to the salad bar... and like I said.. the food wasnt bad, but nothing out of this world either. But please dont let my opinion influence you... Try it on your own... as I did love the position in which the restaurant is, right by the Solarium. It has a very romantic beautiful feel... and on a more positive note, dessert was amazing!:p

dsc03222v.jpg

dsc03212xc.jpg

dsc03312w.jpg

Love the Sunset..

I bought some pictures, but this is the one I actually blew up back home to keep.. Guess I didnt need to buy anything after all :rolleyes:

dsc02942u.jpg

This has to be one of the best "I'm on a cruise" pictures that I have seen. The background of the sky, the wind in your hair, it is just a great shot.

Thanks for all the great pictures. We are on Allure in 2 1/2 weeks. :)

I agree! I have been eastern one time also on the Freedom of the Seas. We missed St. Maarten due to a hurricane and that was the port I was waiting for the whole cruise. Hopefully this time around I'll make it there and get to spend a day at the beach watching the planes at Maho Beach. :)

You MUST go ... possibly the coolest place I have been ... THUS far... lol

Love the Sunset..

dsc02852f.jpg

dsc02962be.jpg

I bought some pictures, but this is the one I actually blew up back home to keep.. Guess I didnt need to buy anything after all :rolleyes:

dsc02942u.jpg

dsc03162p.jpg

What beautiful pictures you take and the one you bought is just so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! Great job.

I bit the bullet and went ahead and booked the zip line.... It's hard for me to believe that the cost for the zip line is higher than anything else on the island..!! oh, well... it's vacation...

Archived