* Allure of the Seas * Pictures <3

Dessert... they passed a few of these around.. it was Flan with fruit toppings, and 'churros' with chocolate dipping . Delicious. I liked it....

img6778t.jpg

Fun night :D:D How do you like my new mexican hat?? :p

img6771h.jpg

Something extra....

I really, really, REALLYYY.. love the Spinach Dip and chips they bring to you on room service.... I ate this probably, every day :confused::eek: I have an obsession though, and the chocolate chip cookie :D Good Stuff ! =)

dsc00652cz.jpg

Note.. this was thursday sea day...and we pretty much spent a lot of time...eating, and eating some more... and exploring the ship.... :D

I love the elevator daily reminder :p

img6824s.jpg

Decided to try Sorrentos. Pizza was great.. You could make your own..or pick from whetever they had. As much as you wanted :D ohh.. the glory.. lol

img6840x.jpg

img6829cj.jpg

' Sex on the beach ' drink on the Rising tide bar....

img6871h.jpg

img6869ry.jpg

.... I feel the need to be completely honest as to what happens.... after you eat so much pizza, cupcakes... a few drinks... and you become in that ' blah ' stage.....

I was soo ready to pass out !! :eek::confused::rolleyes:

yeap... I sure did.

scaled.php?server=18&filename=img6891m.jpg&res=landing

Your pictures are great! Thank you so much for sharing and getting me excited for my upcoming Allure cruise.

Now you have me online shopping for my trip! LOL

Hahaha I did the same exact thing preparing for my cruise ;)

I'm really enjoying reading your review and pictures. We are sail on the Allure in October looking forward to it. Watching the Allure sail away now on the web cam. Thank for sharing great pics.

Doug

You are welcome Doug.. I am also watching it now :D Have a great cruise!!!!:)

Really enjoying your pictures and review. Our turn is coming but not for another 11 months!! :eek: So this really helps. Your boyfriend must be camera shy, he never seems to be in the pictures.

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.. they are beautiful!

Really enjoying your pictures and review. Our turn is coming but not for another 11 months!! :eek: So this really helps. Your boyfriend must be camera shy, he never seems to be in the pictures.

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.. they are beautiful!

haha he is.. I think I was lucky to take maybe 5 pictures of him lol. Dont worry... time flies...and by the time your cruise comes.. you will be an expert !!!!! :D;)

Still loving your photos. I particularly think that one of the carousel and boardwalk at night is gorgeous with all the colors. And the one of the towel animal on the bed with the balcony and ocean behind. You have an eye for a good pic!

Still loving your photos. I particularly think that one of the carousel and boardwalk at night is gorgeous with all the colors. And the one of the towel animal on the bed with the balcony and ocean behind. You have an eye for a good pic!

Aww... Thank you Susan :D you just made me smile!!!!!!!! :D

I also wanted to thank you for your postings. Really enjoyed the pictures and your positive views about everything. My gamy leaves in 6 weeks and you gave us all some great ideas:)

Awesome!!!! I am glad to have helped!! I wish you a wonderful time.. :):)

Did you take the cupcake decorating class? It is included in our package:)

I did not... and I do regret it.. I got to see it while buying my cupcakes...and it was soo much fun!! You can pretty much do anything with the cupcakes.. something different... :)

Thank you for your picture review...I, like you, love to take pictures and on our first Disney cruise took over 700 pictures, I am sure being the first time on the Allure in November this year with my family I will surpass that amount of pictures. I loved your pictures of Rita's Cantina and our family (group of 12) are really looking forward to doing that...my sister-in law and I are really happy that we will be getting 3 margaritas each and possibly drinking the ones that other people in our group will not be drinking...we love margaritas.

I look forward to more pictures if you have some more. Thank you again

Thank you for your picture review...I, like you, love to take pictures and on our first Disney cruise took over 700 pictures, I am sure being the first time on the Allure in November this year with my family I will surpass that amount of pictures. I loved your pictures of Rita's Cantina and our family (group of 12) are really looking forward to doing that...my sister-in law and I are really happy that we will be getting 3 margaritas each and possibly drinking the ones that other people in our group will not be drinking...we love margaritas.

I look forward to more pictures if you have some more. Thank you again

HAHA Ritas Cantina fiesta was awesome !!! Specially if you like to drink... boy were those margaritas nice!!! Thank you for taking the time to read.. I do have a few pictures left of the last couple nights... i will post them. I JUST HAVE SO MANY.. Hard to keep track :eek::D I am sure you will maybe reach 2,000 count in your pctures :D hehe. i WISH YOU A GREAT CRUISE!!!!! HAVE FUN... and have a Margarita on me ;):p

- Bea

Archived