* Allure of the Seas * Pictures <3

I did not... and I do regret it.. I got to see it while buying my cupcakes...and it was soo much fun!! You can pretty much do anything with the cupcakes.. something different... :)

You are right about that!!! My favorite thing to do with the cupcakes was eat them!! :D

' Sex on the beach ' drink on the Rising tide bar....

img6871h.jpg

img6869ry.jpg

.... I feel the need to be completely honest as to what happens.... after you eat so much pizza, cupcakes... a few drinks... and you become in that ' blah ' stage.....

I was soo ready to pass out !! :eek::confused:

yeap... I sure did.

scaled.php?server=18&filename=img6891m.jpg&res=landing

Classic!!!!!!! :D

Hi there! It seems each year I find a review that is extremely well done and helpful that gets me in the mood for my cruise. It looks like yours is going to be my favorite review of the year!!!! Well done and keep up the good work! Hopefully one day I can meet you on a cruise! :)

Hi there! It seems each year I find a review that is extremely well done and helpful that gets me in the mood for my cruise. It looks like yours is going to be my favorite review of the year!!!! Well done and keep up the good work! Hopefully one day I can meet you on a cruise! :)

HAHA tHANK YOU !!! Hey...you never know...Its a small world after all !!!!!!! It could happen .. just look for the girl with the drink in hand.. really loud...yup..thats me. :D lol. Thanks!!!

Oh and nice meeting you, Im Beatriz by the way whats your name?

I wish I could upload the videos I took.. but that I got no idea how to.. this was just such a fun ship!

HAHA tHANK YOU !!! Hey...you never know...Its a small world after all !!!!!!! It could happen .. just look for the girl with the drink in hand.. really loud...yup..thats me. :D lol. Thanks!!!

Oh and nice meeting you, Im Beatriz by the way whats your name?

I wish I could upload the videos I took.. but that I got no idea how to.. this was just such a fun ship!

Hi again. My name is Harold and I'm addicted to cruising....

Thanks to CruiseCritic I don't have to go to meetings for my addiction.:D

Got it. Look for pretty girl with drink in hand, and really loud..Hmmm you just described about 100 different girls, luckily I have seen you in a picture so that will make it easier to find you..;)

Hi again. My name is Harold and I'm addicted to cruising....

Thanks to CruiseCritic I don't have to go to meetings for my addiction.:D

Got it. Look for pretty girl with drink in hand, and really loud..Hmmm you just described about 100 different girls, luckily I have seen you in a picture so that will make it easier to find you..;)

hahaha Harold, you are quite funny...no, scratch that... VERY funny. lol.. :D

You will love it so much.. Are you taking the western route? That you wont be going to Labadee? I think when I go back... ( hopefully....and eventually... hehe ) I will find out for sure more about the cabanas etc.. seems like a really great choice.

We are on the Eastern route but it is only docking in Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Marteen.

Great pics from Rita's!

Well thank you !!! :) you have been a true follower.. Have to say. Thank you for all your kind comments along my review :)

We are on the Eastern route but it is only docking in Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Marteen.

Ohhh I see... Well hopefully st thomas can make up for it. I love maegans bay!! Beautiful beach.

Ready for Ritas Fiesta...

dsc00682wg.jpg

I really loved having a balcony.. I said that already right? :D:p

You mentioned a "vibrant mode" earlier. I wasn't sure if that was a mode in your camera or your photo software. Which ever the color has definitely been vibrant.

You mentioned a "vibrant mode" earlier. I wasn't sure if that was a mode in your camera or your photo software. Which ever the color has definitely been vibrant.

Both. I set my camara settings to vibrant... And then i also enhance the photos in my computer with the software it brings. Usually the photo edits on a mac. Thank you for noticing :)

Hi Beatriz, I must say your review is amazing!! I haven't had the privilege to be on Oasis/Allure but it's on my list and this certainly motivates me to get on that ship! lol

Your pictures are amazing! I love all of your different balcony shots they are great, you are very photogenic!

Hope to see a more reviews in the future.

I'll be doing one of my upcoming cruise, hope it will be as good as this one.

Jay

Thank you....

I have a Nikon D3000 ! Great camera!! I am an amateur photographer.. and this one is great for landscape, color, focus, HDR etc =)

Did you use the kit lens (18-55)?? Just wondering cuz I have the same camera but wasnt sure if I was going to bring it on the Allure in May.

Hi Beatriz, I must say your review is amazing!! I haven't had the privilege to be on Oasis/Allure but it's on my list and this certainly motivates me to get on that ship! lol

Your pictures are amazing! I love all of your different balcony shots they are great, you are very photogenic!

Hope to see a more reviews in the future.

I'll be doing one of my upcoming cruise, hope it will be as good as this one.

Jay

Hey there Jay !! Well thank youu!!!! for all the nice compliments!! I am indeed a litle obsessed with photos hehe. Hopefully I will have another review on my upcoming cruise in May. :)

I will definitly be on the look out for your review, I wish you a wonderful cruise.. :) HAVE FUN!! and thank you once again..

Did you use the kit lens (18-55)?? Just wondering cuz I have the same camera but wasnt sure if I was going to bring it on the Allure in May.

I DID.. and yes PLEASEE take the camara on Allure in MAY. Are you crazy??? You have too !!!!! hehe.

Just read your signature says you did carnival liberty in 2010...and startd your addiction..... SAME HERE !!!:eek::D

By the way, Will you be making a review?? Once you are back..? May is already HERE :eek::D Id love to see your photos.... :)

I DID.. and yes PLEASEE take the camara on Allure in MAY. Are you crazy??? You have too !!!!! hehe.

Just read your signature says you did carnival liberty in 2010...and startd your addiction..... SAME HERE !!!:eek::D

Ok, you've convinced me to take it. (that wasnt hard):rolleyes:. I really was thinking about it, but was trying to decide on the regular point and shoot. Didnt want to be tempted to bring 3 lenses with me:eek: even though I know a lot of people travel with more. Guess the 18-55 and maybe the 55-200 will do. And yes the Carnival Liberty started it all, looking forward to sailing her again with the 2.0 upgrades. Hope to catch u there;)

By the way, Will you be making a review?? Once you are back..? May is already HERE :eek::D Id love to see your photos.... :)

Going to try to. I understand its a lot of work. There have been so many great ones (including yours), but i'm going to have to do my CC duty and pay it forward:o

Good option!! Dont worry... there are many people that carry 2, 3 camars and all their lenses equipments etc.. nothing crazy. Is a natural process now! :rolleyes::D I keept hearing about these new upgrades, Im going to have to check her out again.. do the western route this time. :) hey, you never know... might see you there :)

And yes, it is a lot of work to review, but maybe a couple pictures here and there...? :D figure it cant hurt. right? hahaha. but seriously... I hope you have an excellent cruise! HAVE FUN!! :)

Labadee....

Ahh..Finally... I see Land.....

I was so excited to wake up and go quick to my balcony to catch the view, ( I swear im a kid :rolleyes: ) indeed this is one of my favorites part of cruisin', waking up to a new country every day...

Just been reading all this... Thank you! I took my three boys on Oasis last summer and we are booked on Allure in August (Western). But when I read the above, I had to respond because I too, JUST LOVE waking to new beautiful scenery every morning! In fact, last summer I had all three boys (teens) sleep in the bed, and I slept on the fold out sofa near the balcony so I could slip out there in the middle of the night and in the morning to watch us sail into port. JUST LOVE IT :-)

nothing like it

Labadee....

Ahh..Finally... I see Land.....

I was so excited to wake up and go quick to my balcony to catch the view, ( I swear im a kid :rolleyes: ) indeed this is one of my favorites part of cruisin', waking up to a new country every day...

Just been reading all this... Thank you! I took my three boys on Oasis last summer and we are booked on Allure in August (Western). But when I read the above, I had to respond because I too, JUST LOVE waking to new beautiful scenery every morning! In fact, last summer I had all three boys (teens) sleep in the bed, and I slept on the fold out sofa near the balcony so I could slip out there in the middle of the night and in the morning to watch us sail into port. JUST LOVE IT :-)

nothing like it

YESSS!!! Nothing like it... I agree!!!! Thank you for sharing that with me... You and the boys will have so much fun in August ( great time in year, fav for me ) I wish you a happy sailing :) and a nice glass of wine to enjoy in the balcony as you watch the sunrise or sunset each day..... Priceless :D. Thank you!

Archived