* Allure of the Seas * Pictures <3

I bit the bullet and went ahead and booked the zip line.... It's hard for me to believe that the cost for the zip line is higher than anything else on the island..!! oh, well... it's vacation...

You'll love it. The view from the top is worth the money alone. I did it this past March and didn't regret it for a second.

Hi. I'm around your age and I was wondering if you took in any of the nightlife on the Allure? What was your favorite bar and/or bartender? Where did you have the best drink? :)

Hey!! We did so many shows at night that we were exhausted so we didnt do the clubbing every night, but the times we dis we went to boleros and to blaze. I think you would like blaze better. This is where the clubbing action would be. For drinks we really liked going to the bar just outside at central park, we made friends with the bartender. He made the best drinks. But honestly all drinks are great !!!! My favorites include the lava flow, sex on the beach, and famous margaritas ofcourse- had a mango margarita and was great!!!! :)

Kubanita,

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us all! They were a big tease as I have a 40 day wait until I get to enjoy the Allure. I think I can, I think I can...:D

I think you can , I think you can... Haha you are definitly almost there!!!! Have a great cruise and you are very welcome :D

This has to be one of the best "I'm on a cruise" pictures that I have seen. The background of the sky, the wind in your hair, it is just a great shot.

Thanks for all the great pictures. We are on Allure in 2 1/2 weeks. :)

Awww thank you!! I am sure you will have a great time!!! Make sure to take lots of pictures :) and maybe share them with us?? :D thank you for the sweet compliments !!

I bit the bullet and went ahead and booked the zip line.... It's hard for me to believe that the cost for the zip line is higher than anything else on the island..!! oh, well... it's vacation...

You'll love it. The view from the top is worth the money alone. I did it this past March and didn't regret it for a second.

I agree !!! I did not do it and ended up regretting it Big time! I know its expensive... But think about this, where else would you zip

Line like that and get that beautiful million dollar view? Its one of those moments that can be once in a lifetime worth it :)

Hi I was just wondering what cruise you liked better eastern or western caribbean. I will be cruising a eastern cruise on the oasis in July I have 2 girls who are 8 and 9 so I hope I chose a good one for excursions.

when you did the eastern what excursions did you do?

Hi I was just wondering what cruise you liked better eastern or western caribbean. I will be cruising a eastern cruise on the oasis in July I have 2 girls who are 8 and 9 so I hope I chose a good one for excursions.

when you did the eastern what excursions did you do?

I like eastern better because I really love the beaches in Labadee and also the falls in Jamaica, It all depends on what your preference is. I think western might have more options though for the children. Why dont you see which excursions they offer first depending on the route, and then make your decicion base on that :) I could tell you I enjoyed more eastern... But thats my humble opinion. Good luck and have a great cruise!!

... & then we were ready for our dinner reservation at Samba Grill...;)

Heres my review on that...

The food was Okay, it was not the best, but not the worst.. I noticed not too many people were dinning with us, but it could of also been that it was the last night.

Thanks for your pics, they are amazing and shows the true beauty of the Allure.

Funny you mention not many people in the Samba Grill. On our Epic TA cruise we went for dinner at Moderno's (like Samba just a different name) and it was just our table plus one guy eating by himself. That was it! Needless to say we had very personalised service and a never ending supply of meat. Also got a table by the aft window, which was an amazing view at sunset!

Hey!! We did so many shows at night that we were exhausted so we didnt do the clubbing every night, but the times we dis we went to boleros and to blaze. I think you would like blaze better. This is where the clubbing action would be. For drinks we really liked going to the bar just outside at central park, we made friends with the bartender. He made the best drinks. But honestly all drinks are great !!!! My favorites include the lava flow, sex on the beach, and famous margaritas ofcourse- had a mango margarita and was great!!!! :)

Thanks!!! I'm going to try the Lava Flow when I'm onboard in a couple of weeks - you're picture of it has inspired me to try it. :)

Thanks!!! I'm going to try the Lava Flow when I'm onboard in a couple of weeks - you're picture of it has inspired me to try it. :)

Hahaha Nice!!! Go for it !! Im sure you will enjoy it ;)

What 3 days do they do the Fiesta? We are on the Eastern route, end of September. Thanks

Well it depends, because they might of changed it by now... the way I knew was by going to my booking, and on the reservations section it tells you exactly which nights they will have it available. We did it on a wednesday.

Thanks for your pics, they are amazing and shows the true beauty of the Allure.

Funny you mention not many people in the Samba Grill. On our Epic TA cruise we went for dinner at Moderno's (like Samba just a different name) and it was just our table plus one guy eating by himself. That was it! Needless to say we had very personalised service and a never ending supply of meat. Also got a table by the aft window, which was an amazing view at sunset!

Yes..the service and view I could not complain about because it was nice. but its funny you mentioned that... I guess the style is not one of the favorites... One question, How was the Epic when it comes to entertainment and activities? This was actually my choice before the Allure...I thought the ship was so beautiful, but then became afraid as I heard it was a bit...boring :eek::rolleyes: Im sure i am wrong...but anyways, I thought id ask :D..

Thank you !!

Concluding my review...

Final night we went to the comedy and it was pretty entertainning... Only thing is that I was soo tired, I didnt get half the jokes :rolleyes: lol...

dsc04072s.jpg

dsc04142lp.jpg

Okay I get the first one...but the second?? I might of lost my sense of humor on this one.

dsc04102t.jpg

dsc04032cu.jpg

dsc04182x.jpg

Well... and this is how we end the cruise... with a smile because I had the best time ever... I have been on several cruises and this one was with no exception one of the best ones, if not The Best! You probably did not find many negatives in my review because of it. I was pleased with the service, the food, all of the entertaining ( incredible performances ) not to mention the million of things there are to do every half an hour...seriously :eek:.. I found myself at times trying to divide my time to do it all. If you plan it right...You can...and if you dont...who cares! Enjoy the vacation! I hope to sail on this beautiful ship again in a future... Thank you all for staying with me through the review and appreciating my pictures.... this was my first one you know! :D I am ( crossing fingers ) sailing next month in Carnival Victory, something different.... I just love that itinerary .. Really looking forward to St Lucia, St Kitts, St Marteen ( Maho Beach ..) so you will hear from me soon.. with a total different review.

XOXO.

Bea.

P.S. Check out this person's face in this last picture..haha.... I wonder what she was thinking. :rolleyes::D

dsc04192e.jpg

I like eastern better because I really love the beaches in Labadee and also the falls in Jamaica, It all depends on what your preference is. I think western might have more options though for the children. Why dont you see which excursions they offer first depending on the route, and then make your decicion base on that :) I could tell you I enjoyed more eastern... But thats my humble opinion. Good luck and have a great cruise!!

Hi! I must say I am thoroughly enjoying this! Thank you so much.. . and you are just a doll. . . beautiful photos of the ship and yourself.

Question: do you think possibly you are confusing Eastern with Western? -- because we booked Eastern and I don't think it goes to Labadee. I love their out islands (Coco Cay and Labadee) but I noticed our Eastern (5/26/13 -- boo! so far away) doesn't go to any of their islands.

Anyway, thanks so much for all of this -- my son (9), my husband and I are all thrilled with your review.

P.S. ( we usually have season tix for the "U". Are you a fan?)

Thank you I enjoyed your review greatly and think that it is one of the best on CC. I just cant wait for my cruise later...then to convince the wife to book Allure while we are cruising.

Beautiful pics from a guy who loves good photography and you dont loo bad yourself. Keep up the detailed eye and I am sure there will be many more great photo reviews to come.

What field are you oin in Miami. For someone who ennjoys cruises as much as you do and living in Miami it just strikes up curiosity.

Hi! I must say I am thoroughly enjoying this! Thank you so much.. . and you are just a doll. . . beautiful photos of the ship and yourself.

Question: do you think possibly you are confusing Eastern with Western? -- because we booked Eastern and I don't think it goes to Labadee. I love their out islands (Coco Cay and Labadee) but I noticed our Eastern (5/26/13 -- boo! so far away) doesn't go to any of their islands.

Anyway, thanks so much for all of this -- my son (9), my husband and I are all thrilled with your review.

P.S. ( we usually have season tix for the "U". Are you a fan?)

Wow I just realized I was totally wrong on that one... confused it completely..I am so sorry I do Apologize.. you are right it is the western. aahhh dumb me !! =(

The " U " Are you talking footballl? I dont follow all the games, actually, I wish I understood more =(

Gosh you are so nice, Even after all my mislead information, I really appreciate all of your nice comments !!! Thank you..thank you..!!

Thank you I enjoyed your review greatly and think that it is one of the best on CC. I just cant wait for my cruise later...then to convince the wife to book Allure while we are cruising.

Beautiful pics from a guy who loves good photography and you dont loo bad yourself. Keep up the detailed eye and I am sure there will be many more great photo reviews to come.

What field are you oin in Miami. For someone who ennjoys cruises as much as you do and living in Miami it just strikes up curiosity.

Aww well thank you first and foremost :D very sweet of you !! In which cruise will you be leaving now?? Maybe once there you can book Allure on special price or something like that... :)

I am currently in the Hospitality Management field Bachelors and Minor in International Travel/Tourism.. Go figure. haha. I wanted to be a photographer..but, oh well... its my passion/hobby now =) Thank you for asking. :)

Aww well thank you first and foremost :D very sweet of you !! In which cruise will you be leaving now?? Maybe once there you can book Allure on special price or something like that... :)

I am currently in the Hospitality Management field Bachelors and Minor in International Travel/Tourism.. Go figure. haha. I wanted to be a photographer..but, oh well... its my passion/hobby now =) Thank you for asking. :)

We will be on the Freedom of the Seas departing Sept. 2 on the Western Caribbean route. Can't wait. I know my pictures wont be as well taken as yours, (no DSLR) but hopefully I can gie you a run for your money on a review of the year contest...lol I can only hope right.

We will be on the Freedom of the Seas departing Sept. 2 on the Western Caribbean route. Can't wait. I know my pictures wont be as well taken as yours, (no DSLR) but hopefully I can gie you a run for your money on a review of the year contest...lol I can only hope right.

Hahahaha very funny..Chris!!! I will look forward to that review...!!! ;) Im sure your pictures will be Great!!!!!

Have really enjoyed your review and pictures.

Did you get a chance to check out Dazzles? When we were on the Oasis that was another hot spot.

Archived