* Allure of the Seas * Pictures <3

Just Booked on Carnival Victory May 20!!!

Wohoo!!!!! Its official!!!

I will be sailing in 19 days :eek: This is the craziest thing I've EVER DONE HAHA. lOVE IT :D NEEDED TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST lOl. :)

Not going to lie, i am very jealous right now lol.

Now you're just showing off!! ;)

Have a great cruise! :)

Haha you are right. Shame on me!!!!!! Ahhhhgh!! Haha thank you!!!!

I am a firefighter from philly. My family and I are going on the Allure Aug 2013. I really enjoyed your entire post. How was the sailing in general? Was there any rocking or bad weather? Or was it smooth sailing? Also we are doing the same destinations. Thanks again for you review.

Hey there thank you!!! The weather was great.. And since you are going in August I can almost guarantee you perfect weather. Sailing was smooth, no problems at all :) I am pretty sure you will enjoy all ports and the beach in Labadee which is beautiful :) I wish you and your family a great cruise!!

Thank you for sharing your pictures, I too like a balcony cabin with an ocean view, what cabin number did you have as it looks like a good location?

The room was 10560 I believe. Deck 10. The location was perfect.!!!! I felt everything was within reach !! :)

That's so exciting that you booked your next cruise and you only have a short wait! Have a wonderful time.

Exciting and crazy, trying to figure out which excursions to take, last

Minute flights etc , but its all worth it Im hoping :) Thank you!!

Not going to lie, i am very jealous right now lol.

Aawwww hahaha :D

Hey there thank you!!! The weather was great.. And since you are going in August I can almost guarantee you perfect weather. Sailing was smooth, no problems at all :) I am pretty sure you will enjoy all ports and the beach in Labadee which is beautiful :) I wish you and your family a great cruise!!

The room was 10560 I believe. Deck 10. The location was perfect.!!!! I felt everything was within reach !! :)

Our room is on the 10th floor also. My wife and I have a grands suite and the twins have the central park balcony

:):)

Our rooms are on the 10th floor also. The twins have their central park balcony and we have our grand suite.

:):)

Our rooms are on the 10th floor also. The twins have their central park balcony and we have our grand suite.

I think that is a great location !!!!!! I am sure you will absolutely enjoy the grand suite. :)

I loved your review!! its funny we have SOO much in common lol. You literally just finished helping me make up my mind on what to sail next year april. I was undecisive between the Allure/oasis and the new carnival breeze and the Allure or Oasis it will be:D. Im also cuban and also live in miami so nice to meet you! haha lol. I cant wait to read your review on the victory we sail it on August 19 and are flying precruise to sanjuan on the 18th! I'm alsoexcited about st.kitts,st.marteen and barbados. Already have figured out what we will do in st.thomas since we visited in april:) looking forward to maho beach and the planes and rest of the ports I still have ALOT of reading to do:pI cant wait to read your review when you come back and hopefully get some insight of what to do on the ports im missing. Hope you have and awesome fun time in your cruise!!!

I loved your review!! its funny we have SOO much in common lol. You literally just finished helping me make up my mind on what to sail next year april. I was undecisive between the Allure/oasis and the new carnival breeze and the Allure or Oasis it will be:D. Im also cuban and also live in miami so nice to meet you! haha lol. I cant wait to read your review on the victory we sail it on August 19 and are flying precruise to sanjuan on the 18th! I'm alsoexcited about st.kitts,st.marteen and barbados. Already have figured out what we will do in st.thomas since we visited in april:) looking forward to maho beach and the planes and rest of the ports I still have ALOT of reading to do:pI cant wait to read your review when you come back and hopefully get some insight of what to do on the ports im missing. Hope you have and awesome fun time in your cruise!!!

Awww woww we do have a lot in common!!!! :eek: Email me, and maybe if you have Instagram or something you can follow me as I will try to upload some pics while there. I am super excited just finished the luggage lol. and yes I will make sure to do a review. I am excited for you as well... How funny we are literally neighbors then lol. where In miami? Email me ;) see ya sooonnn!!!! =)=)

p.s. just realized I also cruised Imagination last year exactly around that time lol. crazyy.

Awww woww we do have a lot in common!!!! :eek: Email me, and maybe if you have Instagram or something you can follow me as I will try to upload some pics while there. I am super excited just finished the luggage lol. and yes I will make sure to do a review. I am excited for you as well... How funny we are literally neighbors then lol. where In miami? Email me ;) see ya sooonnn!!!! =)=)

p.s. just realized I also cruised Imagination last year exactly around that time lol. crazyy.

LOL thats funny :eek: i do have instagram!! but i dont know your username lol! I live in hialeah gardens what about you?i really dont know if you can even send emails through here so Ill send an email through my regular email. I cant wait to know how your trip went how excitinggggg! right about now you should be sailing already sooo just want to say hope you have a great week and enjoy it to the max! Ill email you :)

• 3 weeks later...

Back from Carnival Victory and currently writting my review on that.... I gotta admit ... I had a blast !! Best time ever specially with all the excursions and different ports !! =) If you guys would like to read my other experience visit the link below.... and thanks to all !!!!!! :):)

My Carnival Victory Review with Pictures.

xoxo.

Bea.

• 1 year later...
Kubanita- where have you been? Any cruises lately?

Monarch of the Seas in April of 2012. That started our cruise adventures. Were going from the oldest and smallest ship in RCI fleet to the biggest and newest!

I really enjoyed reading your review. Went on the Oasis last August and did that itinerary so the photos brought back good memories but gong on the Allure this August and doing Eastern Caribbean but really enjoyed your photos of the ship. GREAT JOB!

Monarch of the Seas in April of 2012. That started our cruise adventures. Were going from the oldest and smallest ship in RCI fleet to the biggest and newest!

aaaaand I just realized that wasn't to me hahaha. Sorry still new to this...

Kubanita- where have you been? Any cruises lately?

Heeeyyyy!! I've been lost!! Lol. No cruises planned yet... At least not this year, went to Europe instead and took a break BUT definitely next year I will be planning another cruise. Any recommendations? :)

Loved the review + pictures. We are going in Nov. for our honeymoon and the pictures make it that much harder to wait! Thanks....again the pictures are awesome

Heyyy!!! No problem!!! Glad you liked the pics ans I was able to help!! I wish you a wonderful honeymoon

i really enjoyed reading your review. Went on the oasis last august and did that itinerary so the photos brought back good memories but gong on the allure this august and doing eastern caribbean but really enjoyed your photos of the ship. Great job!

thank you sooo muchh!!!! Yes there were 2 shows, both wonderful but the monopoly one was by far my favorite!!! Really really amazing!!

Archived