* Allure of the Seas * Pictures <3

Have really enjoyed your review and pictures.

Did you get a chance to check out Dazzles? When we were on the Oasis that was another hot spot.

Yes i did. It was fun!! Stayed up a couple nights and even made some friends.. Really cool spot. Theres so much to do in the ships though I wish I could have partied more haha :)

Hi Beatriz! Just so you know your fantastic review got me so revved up to go on a cruise I cannot wait until September. I therefore booked a cruise next month on the Monarch of the Seas for a quick weekend getaway! Thanks Harold! :D

Hi Beatriz! Just so you know your fantastic review got me so revved up to go on a cruise I cannot wait until September. I therefore booked a cruise next month on the Monarch of the Seas for a quick weekend getaway! Thanks Harold! :D

Omg !!! No wayy??!! Hahah that is awesome.. And wild !!! Lol. I hope you have a good time... I havent checked out monarch of the seas yet, but I will now :D HAPPYYYY CRUISIN!!

Hi!

Spent two hours last night going through your review, it was great, we loved it, fab pictures and it looked like ye had a ball!! We are new to cruising, only one done, and another booked for January but we hope to get to the Allure in the next few years! But its reviews like yours that makes you fall in love with cruising so thanks so much for taking the time to do it :D

Bea,

I noticed a lot of photos on your balcony. I've read so much about how the room's heat comes on if the balcony door is open and how a few people have gotten locked out on the balcony because of the way the door handle operates. I LOVE my cruise ship balconies, and I usually eat breakfast out there every morning. Did you ever have any problems with having the balcony door open?

I really want to use the balcony as a sort of "get-away" of my own - being a solo traveler. Curious as to what your experience was with the balcony and the heating up of the room when the door is open...

Sharon (sailing in 8 days!)

Bea,

I noticed a lot of photos on your balcony. I've read so much about how the room's heat comes on if the balcony door is open and how a few people have gotten locked out on the balcony because of the way the door handle operates. I LOVE my cruise ship balconies, and I usually eat breakfast out there every morning. Did you ever have any problems with having the balcony door open?

I really want to use the balcony as a sort of "get-away" of my own - being a solo traveler. Curious as to what your experience was with the balcony and the heating up of the room when the door is open...

Sharon (sailing in 8 days!)

Hey Sharon!!! :)

I never had a problem with the balcony.. As you can see from the pictures yes we used it very much in the same way that you would want to use, eating outside relaxing etc. it was never HOT inside the room ... And the door never locked me out nor did I have problems with that area. I think you will be fine.

Will you be making a review or sharing any pictures once you are back... I hope to speak again I want to hear all about your own experience :D what you enjoyed best.. And how were the mornings and afternoons in that beautiful balcony ;) I wish you a great trip!!! Oh my God... One more week!!!! :):)

I may have missed it but you said the allure was your favorite then a carnival ship...which carnival ship/ itinerary wqas your favorite?

My fav from Carnival the Liberty and it was the eastern itinerary which went to half moon cay, st thomas, puerto rico and grand turk. I had so much fun in this one... The itinerary was really great also, but mostly the cruise director was excellent, the whole ship felt alive all the time.. This was back in may 2010. I have also been in carnival imagination and valor, but by far liberty is a favorite. :)

Hi!

Spent two hours last night going through your review, it was great, we loved it, fab pictures and it looked like ye had a ball!! We are new to cruising, only one done, and another booked for January but we hope to get to the Allure in the next few years! But its reviews like yours that makes you fall in love with cruising so thanks so much for taking the time to do it :D

Wow 2 hours! I am flattered!!!!! Thank you so much for reading my review and for your dedicated time :) Once you start cruising I think it becomes an addiction haha. Which cruise will you be taking in January? I would definitly advise on not passing out on the Allure if you have the possibilities to go. Once again thank you for your sweet reply !! :)

Thanks for your response, Bea. You sure are a sweet young woman! I retired from Rollins College a couple years ago at 62 y/o. I was an admin. ass't. for the economics dept. During my twenty year tenure, I had many, many work/study students working with me. I met some of the BEST young people--some of whom are FB friends to this day :D - and from your posts I can tell you are among those great young people who give this world hope for the future.

I'll try to post some pics and at least a short review of my trip when I return - though there's no way I'll be doing as good a job as you've done here ;)

Sharon

Thanks for your response, Bea. You sure are a sweet young woman! I retired from Rollins College a couple years ago at 62 y/o. I was an admin. ass't. for the economics dept. During my twenty year tenure, I had many, many work/study students working with me. I met some of the BEST young people--some of whom are FB friends to this day :D - and from your posts I can tell you are among those great young people who give this world hope for the future.

I'll try to post some pics and at least a short review of my trip when I return - though there's no way I'll be doing as good a job as you've done here ;)

Sharon

Thank you Sharon, Your words really touched me, it is because of people like yourself that people like me, are inspired to give the best of my abilities and share my experiences. I wish I could meet you in person! I really..really do. Have a safe trip...and ENJOY !!!!!! :)

Aww well thank you first and foremost :D very sweet of you !! In which cruise will you be leaving now?? Maybe once there you can book Allure on special price or something like that... :)

I am currently in the Hospitality Management field Bachelors and Minor in International Travel/Tourism.. Go figure. haha. I wanted to be a photographer..but, oh well... its my passion/hobby now =) Thank you for asking. :)

No way! I am looking at colleges for Hospitality Management! I really liked Rosen in Orlando. Where did you study?

No way! I am looking at colleges for Hospitality Management! I really liked Rosen in Orlando. Where did you study?

Florida International University Biscayne campus, Miami. They have a really great program!! I loved every minute of it... I also live here, so it was a great choice for me.

I am glad you liked my review :D Dont worry..... time flies... by the time your cruise sails, you will be an expert !!!!!! ;):)

Florida International University Biscayne campus, Miami. They have a really great program!! I loved every minute of it... I also live here, so it was a great choice for me.

I am glad you liked my review :D Dont worry..... time flies... by the time your cruise sails, you will be an expert !!!!!! ;):)

Ah! I have heard of that school. I live in New York (State) and hate the winters up here. There is much more opportunity for this field in Florida! :) If you don't mind me asking, was it easy to get a job after graduating?

Looking forward to your next review! I saved some of your pictures to show my family and get them excited! :D

Wow 2 hours! I am flattered!!!!! Thank you so much for reading my review and for your dedicated time :) Once you start cruising I think it becomes an addiction haha. Which cruise will you be taking in January? I would definitly advise on not passing out on the Allure if you have the possibilities to go. Once again thank you for your sweet reply !! :)

We just wish it wasnt such a journey over to enjoy the cruising, 7 hour flight does make it very expensive, but we loved our first one so much we started saving straight away for the next one! We had planned to save to do Alaska in two years but couldnt wait that long so booked the Freedom for Eastern Caribbean in January :D We did Freedom, western itinery in November. We would really love to try Allure. Can I ask have you been on Oasis? Is that worth a trip or just go straight to Allure :rolleyes:.

And you are so right, it really is addictive, we cant think of any other way to holiday now and are begining to rope in friends to come with us, from all the stories they've heard!

Just Booked on Carnival Victory May 20!!!

Wohoo!!!!! Its official!!!

I will be sailing in 19 days :eek: This is the craziest thing I've EVER DONE HAHA. lOVE IT :D NEEDED TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST lOl. :)

Ah! I have heard of that school. I live in New York (State) and hate the winters up here. There is much more opportunity for this field in Florida! :) If you don't mind me asking, was it easy to get a job after graduating?

Looking forward to your next review! I saved some of your pictures to show my family and get them excited! :D

Yes it was, luckily i also knew a few people in the field which made it easier :)

I just booked officially for my next cruise.. so review to come soon.. :D... and thats very sweet... Tell me what your family says.. :)

We just wish it wasnt such a journey over to enjoy the cruising, 7 hour flight does make it very expensive, but we loved our first one so much we started saving straight away for the next one! We had planned to save to do Alaska in two years but couldnt wait that long so booked the Freedom for Eastern Caribbean in January :D We did Freedom, western itinery in November. We would really love to try Allure. Can I ask have you been on Oasis? Is that worth a trip or just go straight to Allure :rolleyes:.

And you are so right, it really is addictive, we cant think of any other way to holiday now and are begining to rope in friends to come with us, from all the stories they've heard!

Oh that is great!! I have read and seen many pictures of the freedom and this is a great ship as well !!!! I have not been on the Oasis, I am thinking it is probably about the same, I just really, really love the Allure ;) Tell me about addiction.. I will be adding my next review..by the end of the month :eek: but you know what...the best way to vacation really is to cruise with family, friends... this is a guarantee great time !!!!!!

Just Booked on Carnival Victory May 20!!!

Wohoo!!!!! Its official!!!

I will be sailing in 19 days :eek: This is the craziest thing I've EVER DONE HAHA. lOVE IT :D NEEDED TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST lOl. :)

Now you're just showing off!! ;)

Have a great cruise! :)

Yes it was, luckily i also knew a few people in the field which made it easier :)

I just booked officially for my next cruise.. so review to come soon.. :D... and thats very sweet... Tell me what your family says.. :)

They absolutely loved the pictures! It's going to be a VERY LONG year to wait! :p

dsc04182x.jpg

Well... and this is how we end the cruise... with a smile because I had the best time ever... I have been on several cruises and this one was with no exception one of the best ones, if not The Best! You probably did not find many negatives in my review because of it. I was pleased with the service, the food, all of the entertaining ( incredible performances ) not to mention the million of things there are to do every half an hour...seriously :eek:.. I found myself at times trying to divide my time to do it all. If you plan it right...You can...and if you dont...who cares! Enjoy the vacation! I hope to sail on this beautiful ship again in a future... Thank you all for staying with me through the review and appreciating my pictures.... this was my first one you know! :D I am ( crossing fingers ) sailing next month in Carnival Victory, something different.... I just love that itinerary .. Really looking forward to St Lucia, St Kitts, St Marteen ( Maho Beach ..) so you will hear from me soon.. with a total different review.

XOXO.

Bea.

P.S. Check out this person's face in this last picture..haha.... I wonder what she was thinking. :rolleyes::D

dsc04192e.jpg

I am a firefighter from philly. My family and I are going on the Allure Aug 2013. I really enjoyed your entire post. How was the sailing in general? Was there any rocking or bad weather? Or was it smooth sailing? Also we are doing the same destinations. Thanks again for you review.

We had a Balcony Cabin. It was Great! we had the one facing the ocean..

img5876p.jpg

img5870q.jpg

the bathroom.. good space to put your stuff for sure

img5881q.jpg

img5886d.jpg

here a look at the closet after organizing my cloths haha..

img5888g.jpg

....and the million dollar view..! =D

img5947r.jpg

Thank you for sharing your pictures, I too like a balcony cabin with an ocean view, what cabin number did you have as it looks like a good location?

Archived