Is Voyager of the Seas cabin 1324 a good Cabin?

We have booked cabin 1324 on the Voyager of the seas.It is a Grand Suite and it is on the hump. Has anyone stayed in this cabin before and did they find it a good cabin? As it is near the Centrum did you get much noise from the Centrum and the elevators ? Also has anyone got any photos of the balcony as I read one review that said it had an obstruction.But it is not listed on the RCCL site as an obstructed cabin. Thanks and happy cruising everyone:)

Try to google something like Cruise Liner Rooms. Good place to find pictures of cabins.

Couldn't find any of suite 1324 balcony. As I am very confused about someone posting on a another board that it is obstructed I would love it if someone has stay in this cabin before.As they would be able to answer the question of if the balcony is obstructed or not.Also it would be great if they had any photos.Thanks

We were on Voyager earlier this month and stayed in JS 9324, one deck below your room. We didn't notice any noise from the Centrum or elevators, but we loved being close to both. Our balcony did not have an obstructed view. I'll try to post a pic..

Edited by Riff Sniff

If you found the web site I was talking about and go to Voyager of the Seas tab and went to #1324 cabin. Someone posted pictures NOT me but if you look CLOSE at the second picture. You can make out that a vertical beam in the middle of the balcony and a big round opening to the right of it. Hope this helps.

If you found the web site I was talking about and go to Voyager of the Seas tab and went to #1324 cabin. Someone posted pictures NOT me but if you look CLOSE at the second picture. You can make out that a vertical beam in the middle of the balcony and a big round opening to the right of it. Hope this helps.

Thanks ,I found the photo.It looks like there is small beam or wall on the balcony.So it may affect the view from the sitting area looking out.As there is 2 opening on the balcony instead on.

We were on Voyager earlier this month and stayed in JS 9324, one deck below your room. We didn't notice any noise from the Centrum or elevators, but we loved being close to both. Our balcony did not have an obstructed view. I'll try to post a pic..

I am glad you had no problem with noise.We had picked this cabin because of the bigger balcony .Also we liked the idea of being close to the stairs,elevators and the centrum too. And I would love to see some of your photos.

thanks

We have booked cabin 1324 on the Voyager of the seas.It is a Grand Suite and it is on the hump. Has anyone stayed in this cabin before and did they find it a good cabin? As it is near the Centrum did you get much noise from the Centrum and the elevators ? Also has anyone got any photos of the balcony as I read one review that said it had an obstruction.But it is not listed on the RCCL site as an obstructed cabin. Thanks and happy cruising everyone:)

As you indicated if you go to the RCI website and look at the deckplans, under each stateroom category they list any room with an obstructed view for that ship - if it is not listed it is not obstructed. IMHO, the hump is one of the more desireable locations with the only likely partial view limitation being that of front or back view depending on where you are on the curve of the hump. (We are on the center of the hump with our upcoming EOS cruise). You will have no noise from the ship interior as the elevators and Centrum are further interior than they appear on the diagrams and the rooms are well insulated. If you have it I would not give it up.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

As you indicated if you go to the RCI website and look at the deckplans, under each stateroom category they list any room with an obstructed view for that ship - if it is not listed it is not obstructed. IMHO, the hump is one of the more desireable locations with the only likely partial view limitation being that of front or back view depending on where you are on the curve of the hump. (We are on the center of the hump with our upcoming EOS cruise). You will have no noise from the ship interior as the elevators and Centrum are further interior than they appear on the diagrams and the rooms are well insulated. If you have it I would not give it up.

On the Royal site they do not list it as an obstructed cabin. I had read a review where they claimed the cabin was obstructed but didn't post any pictures or say how it was obstructed. Looking at the photo that BlueSkySailing was talking about I can see why someone may feel their view was obstructed .So we will see for ourselves in January and keep the cabin as what someone else calls an obstruction may not bother us at all. Thanks everyone for your help.

Being near the stairs and elevators is a bonus...not a negative! They are in a foyer which isn't clearly shown on the deck plans. None of the side balconies have obstructions. The hump is a much coveted area!

Thanks .We like the idea of being closer to the stairs and elevators.And of course the larger balcony. We will have to make up our own mind on what the reviewer meant by obstructed view.

Thanks for the photos pkexton.They are great:)

You're welcome- we loved that cabin - the location was great - right by the steps up to the Windjammer - we could grab some stuff and go back to our cabin with it and eat it there - and it didn't get cold :D

You're welcome- we loved that cabin - the location was great - right by the steps up to the Windjammer - we could grab some stuff and go back to our cabin with it and eat it there - and it didn't get cold :D

That is also one of the reason why we have picked this suite.The fact that we could just take the stairs up to the Windjammer and come back down and have breakfast or lunch on our own balcony.

In your photo it show that there is a wall breaking your balcony in 2. Did you find that it affected your view out from inside your cabin. You said you have booked the room again .So I am quessing that it is not a big issue.:)

That is also one of the reason why we have picked this suite.The fact that we could just take the stairs up to the Windjammer and come back down and have breakfast or lunch on our own balcony.

In your photo it show that there is a wall breaking your balcony in 2. Did you find that it affected your view out from inside your cabin. You said you have booked the room again .So I am quessing that it is not a big issue.:)

No we didn;t find the view to be obstructed - here are some more from inside:

232323232%7Ffp5365%3A%3Enu%3D3268%3E656%3E%3B%3B%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3247%3A8849932%3Bnu0mrj

Also if you go to www dot cruiselinesrooms dot com (sorry hyper link wouldn't post) and scroll down to the Explorer of the Seas, then cabin 1324 you will see add'l pics of the cabin - you can also click on the Voyager and there are some of your cabin.

Pat

Also if you go to www dot cruiselinesrooms dot com (sorry hyper link wouldn't post) and scroll down to the Explorer of the Seas, then cabin 1324 you will see add'l pics of the cabin - you can also click on the Voyager and there are some of your cabin.

Pat

Thanks for the link and the photo.I agree that view out looks great.Really looking forward to our cruise now and enjoying that balcony .Thanks:)

Thanks for the link and the photo.I agree that view out looks great.Really looking forward to our cruise now and enjoying that balcony .Thanks:)

And don't worry about those green things on the windows/doors - we sailed over St. Patty's day and brought gel clings to stick to them:D

Pat

I love the hump and have had no problems with noise from the elevators or lobby areas. Normally I try to keep a one deck isolation between me and the pool decks, but I'll see if anyone else comments on that.