Millennium SS 6132 Photos...

elena7seas

And some more, including details of the "walk-in closet"....

Daisy-Cruise-41-L.jpg

Daisy-Cruise-47-L.jpg

Daisy-Cruise-34-L.jpg

Daisy-Cruise-36-L.jpg

Daisy-Cruise-35-L.jpg

The closet widens toward the left side, so there is actually enough room to stand inside the closet with the doors closed. You could dress inside the closet, in a pinch, if you had to.

Daisy-Cruise-37-L.jpg

More, including balcony photos...

October-2009-062-L.jpg

October-2009-063-L.jpg

You can get a sense in the picture below that the closet widens toward the door....

Daisy-Cruise-38-L.jpg

The privacy panel between 6132 and the next cabin is narrower than usual....I have a picture from another poster that I will try to find that shows this balcony, but taken from beside the railing, looking back towards the other cabins...

Daisy-Cruise-54-L.jpg

Daisy-Cruise-55-L.jpg

This picture below was taken just after we boarded. The furniture was all pushed to one side because they had just washed the balcony and decking. This was a West Coast Wine repositioning cruise, so we didn't use the balcony a lot after the first day, but it was nice to have. We were travelling as a group of 12 women, and used the Sky Suite for "happy hour", and with bringing in one of the deck chairs (and carefully cleaning off the feet of the chair), we were able to have seats for everyone. Of course, some sat on the beds, but they were quite comfortable!!

Daisy-Cruise-56-L.jpg

I usually try to keep the names of other posters when I copy pictures, but in this case, I didn't, so I apologize that I can not give them credit here.

This photo, taken in June 2011 (pre-Solsticization), shows the room set up with the beds together...

2011-Sky-Suite-6132-Dec-L.jpg

The photo below is taken from the far corner of the deck, looking back at the cabin doors. You can see the degree to which you are open to the view of others, and how much they are open to you. Because the weather was cool, we didn't spend too much time on the deck, but did go in and out to enjoy the view, and we did have all 12 women on the deck, champagne in hand, quite comfortably...

2011-Sky-Suite-6132-Balcony-2-L.jpg

After Solsticization, our balcony had more furniture...table and four chairs, plus deck chairs with ottomans [ottomen? ;)] as seen in the photos above...

2011-Sky-Suite-6132-Balcony-L.jpg

This is an old picture, from 2004, that gives you a sense of how large the deck is, although there is clearly less furniture...

Sky-Suite-6132-L.jpg

We loved Sky Suite 6132, and would sail in it again, in a heartbeat.

It also made a terrific place for the 12 of us to have happy hour every day before dinner. Our butler was stellar, in his willingess to set up for us and have our white wine on ice, and our red wine open and breathing. The first day he arranged snacks for us, and from then on, we brought our own, to save him the trouble.

Thanks for sharing the pictures, looks like a beautiful room. Do you have any photos of the huge balcony? Does the iPod dock that I see on the desk belong to the suite or did you bring it?

The Ipod dock is a new feature of the suites, and we made very good use of it. I appreciated not having to drag my own travel unit with me.

Elena7seas, thanks again for posting these pictures. I'm excited and won't worry anymore about 6132!

You are very welcome...I was pleased to do it.

It's really a great cabin, and Millennium is a wonderful ship. You will be very happy with your choice, I am sure.

I am sailing on the Millennium again in February in Southeast Asia, and can't wait!! Next time we will be in one of the new aft AQ cabins with a large balcony as well.

One thing I might mention. The suites have been supplied with new, individually adjustable beds. The butler did not make any mention of them, and although I was aware of the new bedding system, I didn't ask. So I am not aware of the ways in which the bed can be adjusted. You might make a point of finding out what the benefits of the new system are...either on these boards, or from your butler when you take up residence in 6132 :).

Great photos Elena! I'm considering the wine cruise on the Millie next fall.

Dis you get to eat in Blu?

Hi Sandi:

I didn't eat in Blu, but I spoke to several people who did. They loved Blu, and said it was every bit as good as Blu on the various Solstice ships they were on. Blu on Millennium is very pretty...I have posted some pictures below...

I am booked on the Wine Cruise in fall 2013 as well. And I'm also deciding whether to go solo on the one this fall, as there is an excellent price on inside cabins.

I also did the first Wine Cruise on the Millennium in fall 2009. It was awesome...a wonderful 12-day itinerary that I just loved, and would do again in a heartbeat.

Daisy-Cruise-28-L.jpg

Daisy-Cruise-26-L.jpg

Daisy-Cruise-25-L.jpg

Daisy-Cruise-27-L.jpg

Daisy-Cruise-29-L.jpg

Daisy-Cruise-24-L.jpg

Very nice Elena! We were on the coastal with you in 1140 A1. Loved Blu. We will also be on th fall 2013 solstice coastal with you. Lovely job on the coverage for this cabin!

Thanks to everyone so much for their kind words.

I heard from everyone tht I spoke to on the Millennium coastal that they loved Blu, and I was very pleased to hear that Millennium is keeping up the high standards we have experienced in Blu on the S-class ships.

Realent, do you have any pictures of AQ 1140? We are in the adjacent cabin for our Southeast Asia cruise on the Millennium in 2013, and so far have not seen interior shots of the AQ aft cabins. Anything you have to share would be greatly appreciated :).

Elena, thanks for the beautiful pictures! We were in 6132 on the Summit last year and have it booked again this December, after solsticization. I can't wait to see the changes. I agree with you, 6132 is an outstanding cabin with that huge balcony. Just loved having that big table on the balcony to eat breakfast on every morning.

Elena, thanks for the beautiful pictures! We were in 6132 on the Summit last year and have it booked again this December, after solsticization. I can't wait to see the changes. I agree with you, 6132 is an outstanding cabin with that huge balcony. Just loved having that big table on the balcony to eat breakfast on every morning.

Hi Kitkat;

Lucky you!!

Yes, it is a great cabin, and that table with four chairs is wonderful.

I do and will post some upon my return from my current cruise. I will be back the end of the month. We really enjoyed it but I think I would chose one of the cabins directly next door for the Angled verandahs...

• 4 weeks later...
I do and will post some upon my return from my current cruise. I will be back the end of the month. We really enjoyed it but I think I would chose one of the cabins directly next door for the Angled verandahs...

Thanks...I look forward to seeing your photos when you return.

Hope your current cruise is terrific!!

• 8 months later...

Archived