Does NCL have non alcoholic bev packages?
Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!
- SS Lelani - Los Angeles to Honolulu - 1958
- USS Hopewell DD-681 1965-1967 Los Angeles, San Francisco, Maui, Honolulu, Midway Island, Guam, Formosa, Japan, Hong Kong, Phillipines, Gulf of Tonkin, S. Vietnam
- MS Wilderness Adventurer - Alaska - 2000
- Norwegain Dawn - Eastern Caribbean March 2008
- Norwegian Pearl - Western Caribbean - January 2009
- HAL Ryndam - Western Caribbean - January 2011
- Norwegian Dawn - Nov 2013 Western Caribbean
I think you have a really good idea though!
3/26/02 SS Norway Surprise Engagement Cruise!
6/6/05 CCL Legend Honeymoon Cruise
6/13/06 CCL Legend
6/4/07 CCL Miracle
5/17/08 Caribbean Princess
8/13/09 Caribbean Princess Suite
8/20/11 NCL Jewel Suite
7/28/12 NCL Gem
7/20/13 NCL Gem Suite
5/30/15 HAL Amsterdam Suite 10th Anniversary
3/27/16 NCL Breakaway Birthday Cruise
X has a premium n/a package so that's why I was asking. I guess I'll just stick with a soda card. Thanks.Their packages are the best for the comsumers. The premium non-alcohol allows for anything liquid you can imagine other than alcohol drinks....smoothies, frozen mocktails, specialty coffee drinks, red bull, fancy teas and iced teas, soda in cans, fresh squeezed orange juice, regular juices...it is amazing
Even the two alcohol packages allow for unlimited bottled water, juices, sodas in cans, frozen drinks, smoothies and starbucks type drinks.....