Transportation from Pier in Southampton to Heathrow

cruisesusie

We're looking for someone to take us from the pier in Southampton to Heathrow with some stops between. Our flight leaves at 4 p.m. and we would like to get to the airport around 1. Does anyone have recommendations? The Princess tour is for flights after 4 so that is not an option for us.

Thanks,

Susan

We're looking for someone to take us from the pier in Southampton to Heathrow with some stops between. Our flight leaves at 4 p.m. and we would like to get to the airport around 1. Does anyone have recommendations? The Princess tour is for flights after 4 so that is not an option for us.

Thanks,

Susan

Try http://www.simplyairports.co.uk/index.html . We used them in April 2010, and we were very happy with their price and service. They picked us up at the pier, took us for a 3 hours tour of London, and then dropped us off at the airport. We also had a 4 p.m. flight. I don't remember the name of the lady that I e-mailed and made our arrangements, but I do remember she is very nice. I selected the places that we want to see. They also have pre-selected routes. Send them an e-mail and get the details that you need.