Yankee Trails Cruise Express

Laurab23

I wanted to use them and they do not supply transportation for PRINCESS! :(

I know.That sucks.

Snowshoe-I took your advice and called them and got booked.I had done something wrong on the website and that was the problem.Thanks

Laura

Yankee Trails is a great service. DD and I used it three years ago. Much better than driving into NY City and parking at the pier. We drove to Albany the night before and stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. In the AM, we got up, stopped at McDonald's for a quick breakfast and drove down to their pickup spot and parked. Could not have been easier. The Holiday Inn Express is about one mile from their pickup spot.

Yankee Trails is a great service. DD and I used it three years ago. Much better than driving into NY City and parking at the pier. We drove to Albany the night before and stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. In the AM, we got up, stopped at McDonald's for a quick breakfast and drove down to their pickup spot and parked. Could not have been easier. The Holiday Inn Express is about one mile from their pickup spot.

Thanks for posting this.I was wondering about a hotel.My DH is driving me to get the bus and I didn't want him driving both ways in one day.I will check into this hotel.

Laura

We ended up booking the Hampton downtown Albany.Anyone one know is there are restaurants within walking distance.And how far to Yankee trails and if there is a place to stop for breakfast on our way to get the Yankee trails bus?

Thanks

Laura

I'm not sure you'll have time for breakfast downtown. Doesn't the bus leave around 7? Come to think of it, doesn't the hotel have breakfast? In any case, the bus stopped at a Thruway rest area somewhere along the route.

I'm not sure where the Hampton Inn is. If it's convenient to I-90, it's an easy ride across the Hudson to Yankee Trails.

Edited by SnowshoeCat

I'm not sure you'll have time for breakfast downtown. Doesn't the bus leave around 7? Come to think of it, doesn't the hotel have breakfast? In any case, the bus stopped at a Thruway rest area somewhere along the route.

I'm not sure where the Hampton Inn is. If it's convenient to I-90, it's an easy ride across the Hudson to Yankee Trails.

The hotel serves a breakfast buffet but it doesn't start til 7 on Saturdays.So that is out.I din't know they made a stop on the way down so that is good to know.

Thanks

Laura

Yes, they do. I would throw a couple of snack bars into my carry on and grab breakfast at the rest stop. As I said, my DD and I did McDonalds for breakfast because the breakfast at the Holiday Inn did not start until 7 AM. The McDonalds is right at the end of the street that you have to turn down to get to the Bus Stop.