Sailing on Liberty Nov 7 2014 Cabin 7440

timdeb7581

I was wanting to know as much as possible about the cabin? Pictures if possible. Does it stay cool? Are there advantages and disadvantages? I know all this sounds dumb but I am very excited about having this cabin!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was wanting to know as much as possible about the cabin? Pictures if possible. Does it stay cool? Are there advantages and disadvantages? I know all this sounds dumb but I am very excited about having this cabin!

Well.....Where to start. My wife and I had this cabin from March 29-April 5. We love this room. Its quiet, its a good size, a lot of storage space. We also had the cabin next to us, so we opened the divider and had one massive balcony. The walk is a little far, but its nice since you are only a few decks below the adults only pool and 2 decks below Lido.

I will be getting off the liberty on the 7th hope u enjoy your room.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

Come join the Roll Call. We will be on that cruise as well. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1912847

I was on the Liberty last year out of Miami. It was a good ship. It had the funship 2.0 upgrades so no complaints. I had stateroom 7366 which is a balcony room.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had this cabin June 28-July 6. Loved loved LOVED it! We were afraid the room and balcony would be too hot...neither one was. We utilized the balcony a lot. The steward , Geraldine was awesome. The room is a good size, and once you learn which hallways to take it never seemed like a hike to other parts of the ship. Btw, proximity to the kitchens meant room service was super fast!ImageUploadedByForums1406809428.101221.jpg.0471b86ac06a0d7f727bb97207f44f65.jpg Only took a few pics with iPhone. The rest are on my other camera.

ImageUploadedByForums1406809383.241000.jpg.ec23d2c3ea9dbbbd9cd1a5f7b175a056.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1406809401.605745.jpg.15f269cacbcb54fa45a828ffe13b2a05.jpg

Edited by fla_momuv3

Oh and an additional comment: the vibration in this cabin was minimal when docking. We had an aft cabin on the sensation & were literally shaken right out of bed! Enjoy ! :)