Ic cream

eddmel

During the day where can you get ice cream/milk shakes etc? on the QM2? When are they open for this day/evening? Other than room service I mean. It seems at dinner time everything is sit down restaurants until late evening.

The only "ice cream" available in Kings Court is the soft-serve type from a dispensing machine: vanilla, chocolate, or mixed. I believe it was available from about 10am to midnight but I may have the times wrong. Real ice cream is only available in the sit-down restaurants. Sanitary standards could not be met if passengers were allowed to scoop some out for themselves from open containers.

Edited by BlueRiband

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Kings Court will have ice cream available (chocolate and/or vanilla) most of the day. I wasn't on QM2 but did not see any milkshakes on QE. Kings Court (buffet) will serve dinner in the evening and snacks after dinner time.

It is something I have never thought about, but I do not remember ever seeing milk shakes on any cunard ship.:confused:

Edited by luckymal

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

It is something I have never thought about, but I do not remember ever seeing milk shakes on any cunard ship.:confused:

Nesquick used to be available but have not seen it for some time.