SanFranBayCruiser - BACK FROM CARNIVAL LIBERTY!! mini-review

Well I know you're all waiting for my full review but, let me give you my mini-review now and, I will post the full review shortly.

The Ship - EXCELLENT! One of Carnival's finest!

The Crew- EXCELLENT, they had to go through lots of tests and screening to get on the European sailings for the Liberty, so, you are going to you are going to have the best of the best!

Ports of Call - VERY GOOD TO EXCELLENT. You won't be bored!

Cruise Director - VERY GOOD

Food - VERY GOOD TO EXCELLENT

Pitfalls:

Rome Airport - it's a zoo! I'll give more details on this because the information I am going to pass along is vital, several people barely made their flights due to the confusion at this airport.

Beggars - literally in every port of call and in Rome, again more in the detailed review

Pickpockets/Stealling - we eyewitnessed a purse snatching in Venice but, it wasn't a cruise ship passenger- again more on this later. And, don't let this negative deter you, Venice is still my favorite port of call for the trip!

Ok gang, just wanted to give you that quick update. I'll be in the New York the next several days and, I will write a full review before heading back to California. Just be advised, I am going to tell it like it is - if you don't like long reviews or truthful reviews then you might want to just stick to this mini-review.

Overall - The best cruise we've ever taken on Carnival!

I have been looking everywhere for a Review! I'm leaving on the Sept 6th voyage. It'll be my first cruise and my first time in Europe so as you can imagine I can't wait to hear any tips you have. Thanks !!!:) :)

I have been looking everywhere for a Review! I'm leaving on the Sept 6th voyage. It'll be my first cruise and my first time in Europe so as you can imagine I can't wait to hear any tips you have. Thanks !!!:) :)

We are also on the 9/06 sailing. There are only a few of us so far on any of these boards. I'm (58) and my boyfriend is (62). Who are you travelling with? Are you coming into Rome days early?

Mary;)

Archived