DO NOT USE Cruisingexcursions.com!

resstation

Very poor company to deal with. Our ship changed port arrival and departure times the day before we were supposed to arrive in Cannes (this happens frequently on cruises). I notified cruisingexcursions.com immediately to ask if they are going to move the tour to an earlier time (our original tour started at 11:30am for 7 hours. Our ship was now going to leave, last tender, at 4:15pm). Obviously, we could not go on the scheduled tour. Every tour company I have ever used has always accommodated any changes quickly and without any problems. Unfortunately, these people refuse to refund ANY amount because they said the tour still went on, but was shortened to accommodate the time change. They would not answer my question when I asked if those that went on the tour got partial refunds. In any case, I'm not in Europe every day. We wanted to see the areas that we originally booked so we went on the ship's tour instead. I would not FOR ANY REASON book another tour with this company again. Lesson learned. There are far too many other reputable, easy to work with companies out there. Oh also, they say they will offer refunds if asked 14 days prior. KEEP IN MIND, this means 14 days BEFORE THE STARTING DATE OF THE CRUISE, not 14 days prior to the tour.

There is a very long thread about them on Tripadvisor almost every comment is a complaint.

They couldn't Change the time of the excursion because they don't operate them. They are a 3rd party vendor like Viatour. Best to be avoided.

We always book our trips direct with the operator. If I was you I'd Putiit down to experience as I doubt if you will get a refund.

There is a very long thread about them on Tripadvisor almost every comment is a complaint.

They couldn't Change the time of the excursion because they don't operate them. They are a 3rd party vendor like Viatour. Best to be avoided.

We always book our trips direct with the operator. If I was you I'd Putiit down to experience as I doubt if you will get a refund.

I doubt it too. I told them if they are going to keep my money, they are going to lose more than that amount because of my relentless social media complaints about them - FOREVER.

We have use Viator quite frequently, actually, and they have ALWAYS been more than accommodating when necessary - full refunds in some cases and switching tours, when available, in others. I have no complaints with them at all.