Star Princess Pictures -12/18

snorklgrl

Nice Pics!Thank you for sharing those! We will be on her in April and she looks beautiful! Especially the chapel door mural, we are renewing our vows. Where were the other murals located? She looks a little different than the Grand, which we have previously sailed on.Again, thank you, and post more again if you can, would love to see them:) Jaxson

caroleS, Thank you, they are cute! A good friend of mine sent me an e-mail asking if I had ever had a day when I felt like doing this to someone! I have to say yes, especially after reading some of these threads! But back to the question, after searching on how to upload this into my signature, I came across this website, www.bigotis.com/glory/penguin_animated.gif , There is an underscore between the word penguin and animated, you can't tell when they underline the website like that. Hope that helps.snorklgirl, didn't mean to hijack your thread! More pics please! :) Jaxson caroleS, sorry, tried to do it again myself and it directed me back to bigotis, homepage. Go to that, it's someone elses website and use the drop down to go to gif. Scroll down & you will see the penguins there.

Congrats to you and Best Wishes to your bride! The four horizontal murals were located off the atrium area -- probably on deck 6 near the shops. Possible deck 5 where the pursar is, but I think 6. The cranes are "art" located in one of the stairwells as is most of the other art. Enjoy your cruise and your vows!!! judy (snorklgrl)

Snorklgrl,

My wife and I, along with another couple with their 2 kids, are planning to book a cruise with this ship for mar 5.

We've cruise with CB before but our friends are newbies to the cruising scene.

My question is how's this ship compared to CB... I know the CB is a bit bigger but in terms of entertainments and food... what's it like?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Archived