Live from the Jewel (4/2) and some good news

I would be amazed if you are docking at the International Pier.

It was nowhere near completion three weeks ago.

Now, if it's the other pier, i might believe it.

If it is in fact completed, that is amazing news, Cozumel needs it :)

Please report back to us.

Me too. We were there a month ago and the International Pier was a total wreck, maybe it's the one nearer the Town.

Good luck anyway, and how is the Jewel ? We will be on her in June to the Baltics. :D

We will port in Cozumel this Saturday on the Splendour...this would be indeed very excieting news if it was docked and not tender...

:p I want to be docked...not 'tenderized':p

Waiting to see...very hopefull!!!:cool:

Someone has already posted that Splendour did indeed dock at the International Pier so it looks like Jewel is NOT the first.

This thread is almost a week old. Jewel was the first to dock there, not Splendour. PB Tom even posted pictures on CC the day it happened. But it doesn't really matter which one was first, all that matters is that ships are finally getting to dock again.

This thread is almost a week old. Jewel was the first to dock there, not Splendour. PB Tom even posted pictures on CC the day it happened. But it doesn't really matter which one was first, all that matters is that ships are finally getting to dock again.

Sorry, perusing these boards on Vicodin :D and I didn't notice until after I had posted. I changed my post but you beat me to it. In fact, you could beat me now and I wouldn't care!!!

We were just on the Radiance of the Seas on 4/2-4/9, and we were the first ship to dock at the International Pier. Only one ship can dock right now-there were 3 ships in port that day, including Rhapsody, but we were the only ones to dock.

Archived