Voyager to Galveston, Splendour to Dominican Republic, ALL THE LATEST!

enyaw

Those are great itineraries! I love the southern itineraries out of Cape Liberty. And I may have to try Voyager out of Galveston - although Progreso sucks as a port, I haven't been to Roatan.

Good news for the folks in the Northeast gaining the Explorer year round and congrats to the fine folks in Texas for getting a Voyager class ship. It's about time that they moved one out there for you. Some great new itineraries for everyone. I do not like the new Liberty's itinerary as she is dropping St. Thomas and adding Labadee.

OMG! I've died and gone to heaven.........

I have been waiting and waiting. I am MORE excited than a newbie doing the doc dance!

Sorry you guys on the left coast got dusted........ again. Maybe some of the ships not mentioned yet will be shifted your way?

omg omg omg omg....I told ya I told ya I told ya..

Oh...I have not even read this thread ....So I hope its not a joke....

Or Ericknow..Where are ya now :D :)

Better yet...Wheres the check book!!!

Even though LA didn't get a big ship like we were hoping, a flight to Galvaston (houston) is a lot shorter than a flight to Florida-

I love the Galvaston port, so I actually take this as good news!!

We were thinking the same thing. I guess there is always 2008-2009 season.......

I'm so excited there will be a Voyager-class year round out of Bayonne! We are looking at Honeymoon options for Oct. 2007....a 12 Night Southern would be too good to be true!!! It says Winter 2007-2008, I wonder if that would include October?? Also, I hope the Oct. will at least still include the Caribbean sailings like this year and not head up north to Canada...that doesnt scream honeymoon to me...!:)

I'm just excited to get ANY NEWS about the late 2007 season at this point!! I dont even care what it is!!! I'll weed thru it all to find what I want!

Very cool! I am so glad Freedom Class ships will now do the Eastern Carib. route. Even though they are totally ripping you off by giving you Labadee instead of St. Thomas. I will still try it though just to go on a Freedom Class Ship.

May be great news for some, but bad news for others, including myself. Love the Rhapsody and Key West, but that's the way it goes.

Looks like Galveston will still have Rhapsody (it's also our favorite) part of the year but will lose Key West.

Rhapsody of the Seas® will resume these same itineraries from Galveston in the summer months. However, the winter months will

welcome Rhapsody of the Seas

® to New Orleans, where she will offer 7-night Western Caribbean sailings.

So weird, my sister and I were just saying today how great it would be if Explorer cruised all year from Bayonne.........Cruise ESP I guess LOL

Ummmmmmm......

Could you and your sister have a conversation about how great it would be to have a Radiance Class ship in the South Pacific? :D

Now...when can we book it??

I think its a little weird what they are doing,sliding Rhapsody to No,to do the same basic Itin she is doing here,and the Voyager will be doing when she is gone?

I guess they just wanna test the waters,and see how A Voyager will do in Galveston...

Archived