Special Outside Balcony-open to the public on Rhapsody!

monakayk

I wanted to let everyone know about a very special outside balcony which opens up from the Game Room-Deck 7 on the Rhapsody!

It is located at the far end of the Game Room. It is sheltered just like all the private balconies adjoining the cabins but larger. We really enjoyed the card room for games and just walked outside sheltered from the wind to enjoy the sunsets at night. I guess no one really knew about this balcony because we (DH & 2 DFs) used it and it seemed as if it was our own private balcony the entire cruise!

:) Happy Cruising!:)

We used it a lot during our ride with Ivan.....The one year we did not have a balcony room..

Its pretty cool,and I always got the feeling I was not supposed to be out there...:confused:

No furniture...But a cool little hideaway..

Its pretty cool,and I always got the feeling I was not supposed to be out there...:confused:

No furniture...But a cool little hideaway..

There is furniture in the game room area you can sit at and look out the sliding glass doors. No chairs out on the balcony though.

As for feeling like "not suppose to be out there", a crew member came in on day to take a tray of drinks and sandwiches which were not eaten/drunk out of the room. It was used at a card game, and just smiled and nodded his head at us as we looked out at the sea while using the balcony. So we did not feel like it was not allowed. After all, there was a sign on the sliding door that asked: "Please keep this door closed due to air conditioning". So with this in mind, RCCL expected pax to use the balcony, just to please keep the door closed while outside on the balcony.

:) Happy Cruising!:)

Archived