Cruise Scrapbooks

FL LuluBelle

Hi fellow scrapbookers, does anyone have any new scrapbooks to post? I have looked at the ones already posted ~ helped to get me in the cruise mode:D ! They were all woderful. I'm about to cruise this next week & need some more ideas for my future Carnival scrapbook. We don't have any close by places to scrap and when I travel to a "meeting" everyone seems to be scrapping "the children"!! I only have cats, no kids! Thanks , LU

My husband and I have just returned from our honeymoon trip and I am still working on getting all my pictures picked out and printed. I took waaay too many and now its hard to decide. We don't have children yet either so I know exactly where you are comng from! LOL I do work on my vaction scrapbooks the most as well as a yearly one for each year. The best site for vacation scrapbooking is www.scrapyourtrip.com Lots of ideas and cool products. I'll be placing my carribean order soon! :p

I also wanted to mention that while we were onboard our cruise, they did have 3 scrapbooking sessions which I though was pretty cool considering I really wasn't there to scrap but will remember it for future cruises! Honestly, it was during the morning hours and I am NOT a morning person so I didn't make it but I'll be sure to schedule time in next time! They also sold a Cruise scrapbook and kit onboard which I happily snapped up!

Have fun, just remember to bring a large envelope along for all your souveniere scraps!

Debby, Thanks for the scrapyourtrip website. I found it from other posts and already ordered, spent lots of $$$!!! Now they have added more to the site and I need to re-order when we get back:D . What ship were you on ? I am all packed, envelopes already labeled Sunday, Monday..........! I know I will also take WAY to many pics & then I will like 3/4's of them & my scrapbook will turn out being the deluxe addition. I am pretty new to scrapping ~ did a heriatage book & a few military for my dad & his father. I am not real good with the computer, but after I make the album & scan it I will get help to put it on-line. Thanks, have a great day, LU

Debby, got so carried away with scrapbooking I forgot to say Congrats on the wedding. We are taking this cruise to celebrate our anniversary ~11 years married + 5 other being together!!!! It has become a ritual for us to cruise & celebrate! Wishing you many happy years together, it only gets better. LU

Debby, Thanks for the scrapyourtrip website. I found it from other posts and already ordered, spent lots of $$$!!! Now they have added more to the site and I need to re-order when we get back:D . What ship were you on ? I am all packed, envelopes already labeled Sunday, Monday..........! I know I will also take WAY to many pics & then I will like 3/4's of them & my scrapbook will turn out being the deluxe addition. I am pretty new to scrapping ~ did a heriatage book & a few military for my dad & his father. I am not real good with the computer, but after I make the album & scan it I will get help to put it on-line. Thanks, have a great day, LU

We were on Royal Carribean's Navigator of The Seas...LOVED IT!!! If you are a photo lover like I am, you will be sucked into the photo gallery on the ship and purchasing many of the professional photos they take! I came home with about half of the ones they took. Hubby wasn't happy about the price, however, how often can you get a professional photo and only pay $19 for it! Usually that is just the sitting fee! I decided early on that my souvineers would consist of things I could put into my scrapbook album! I took somewhere around 500 photos, of which Im sure I will only print around half to 2/3rds. I too will have a scrapbook that will have an extreme # of pictures! LOL My last book I did (Disney) weighs about 20 pounds :D and is way overstuffed!

Did I mention that you can BUY a Scrapbook onboard? At least you could on the the Royal Carribbean Navigator? The book I got also had a matching scrapbook kit geared directly towards the ship and its ports. Of course...there went my souvenier money! LOL

I have many books to complete yet, one of which is my husband military album. He just got back from Iraq so I have to tackle that soon too!

Lots to do but I think I'll do the Cruise first! ;)

Have Fun!

Debby, got so carried away with scrapbooking I forgot to say Congrats on the wedding. We are taking this cruise to celebrate our anniversary ~11 years married + 5 other being together!!!! It has become a ritual for us to cruise & celebrate! Wishing you many happy years together, it only gets better. LU

You are too sweet! My husband and I were actually married May 2005 but he deployed June 2005 so this was a delayed honeymoon. Well worth the wait though! :D Congrats on your Anniversary! I hope we can follow that tradition!!!

• 2 weeks later...
You are too sweet! My husband and I were actually married May 2005 but he deployed June 2005 so this was a delayed honeymoon. Well worth the wait though! :D Congrats on your Anniversary! I hope we can follow that tradition!!!

Glad your husband has safely returned to the States! Please thank him for his service to our fabulous Country! :):):)

Wendy Thanks for positng the album! I think we have similar styles in scrapbooking and even recognized a couple of the stickers as ones I have used. My DH goes with me to Hobby Lobby & he picks out a ton of stickers for me. He loves to see the finished books and even takes pictures for my books. He will see something while we are onboard and sayhere you need to put this in the book or do you want this for your scrapbook?

Debbie

Archived