LIVE from Sensation 9/3/04

cantwait2cruise

Well that's what we're doing...trying to relax and enjoy the extra days. Just a little tough when you can't really call home or anything (well you can as you all know for a big expense). My dad was able to contact USAir for us and change our flights with no problem to Monday. I'm not sure where we are...the seas are a little rough. Will keep you posted. Hope everyone in Florida is safe. We've had the weather channel so we've been watching.

Wondered if y'all "stuck" on Sensation have enough food to eat??

With the way the storm is stationary & not moving on through the Bahamas & not going on to FL, you may not be able to "get off" Monday!!!

Daughter, her hubby & friends were supposed to be getting on S today, but late Fri night they decided to cancel so they would not have to stress themselves (& all rest of us) trying to get to Tampa by Mon. noon.

I thought the ships purified their own water from sea water.... hhhmmmmm :rolleyes:

I would only be worried about food (but not that worried)

Yes to a point.At each port they take on many gallons to suppliment what they cannot purify.If basic water conservation is used they are self supporting.

STeve

Archived