Freedom Caribbean Capers & questions

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:13 PM.
MA
412 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
Does anyone have these Capers? I did a search and I saw many post asking for them but no one seemed to have them. Is there only one formal night on a 6 day cruise? What night is it on?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Imagination 2003
Carnival Imagination 2005
Carnival Sensation 2007
Carnival Holiday 2008
Carnival Freedom 2009
Norwegian Gem 2010
Carnival Ecstasy 2014

San Diego, Ca
17,574 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Originally posted by Jacky4
Does anyone have these Capers? I did a search and I saw many post asking for them but no one seemed to have them. Is there only one formal night on a 6 day cruise? What night is it on?
You can check www.cruiseclues.com for those capers.

How many formal nights are there?

For cruises with one formal night, the formal night is scheduled for the second or third evening of the cruise, with schedules permitting. For cruises with two formal nights, the first formal night is scheduled for the second or third evening of the cruise; the second formal night is scheduled for the second or third evening prior to the end of the cruise, with schedules permitting.

1-day cruise: no formal nights
2-day cruise: one formal night
3-day cruise: one formal night
4-day cruise: one formal night
5-day cruise: one formal night
6-day cruise: two formal nights
7-day cruise: two formal nights
8-day cruise: two formal nights
9-day cruise: two formal nights
10-day cruise: two formal nights
11-day cruise: two formal nights
12-day cruise: two formal nights
13-day cruise: two formal nights
14-day cruise: two formal nights
16-day cruise: two formal nights
17-day cruise: two formal nights
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
04/09 Carnival Splendor Swine Flu Cruise, 11/08 Carnival Elation, 04/08 Carnival Paradise, 04/08 Carnival Freedom, 11/07 Carnival Elation, 04/07 Carnival Spirit, 09/06 Carnival Pride, 03/06 Carnival Valor, 10/05 Carnival Pride, 02/05 Carnival Spirit, 03/04 Carnival Spirit, 05/02 Carnival Paradise, 03/01 Carnival Triumph, 06/92 Princess Star Princess, 07/90 RCCL Sovereign of the Seas, 07/89 Carnival Holiday, 92 USS Juneau LPD-10, 85 USS Hoel DDG-13, 82 USS Elliot DD-967

Wennfred / Stay classy San Diego