Cabinguru vs seatguru??

cluso

Hi All,

Is there any site, like seatguru, that identifies the pros and cons of cabins on different cruise ships and lines? On ship's diagrams, there are many unlabelled areas across from cabins. I am always concerned if it is a noisy crew work area , noisy mechanical area, or what. :confused:

Thanks!

Hi All,

Is there any site, like seatguru, that identifies the pros and cons of cabins on different cruise ships and lines? On ship's diagrams, there are many unlabelled areas across from cabins. I am always concerned if it is a noisy crew work area , noisy mechanical area, or what. :confused:

Thanks!

or try...

http://cruiseclues.com/staterooms.htm

Actually, I was looking for a diagram that shows what seatguru does--the complete diagram of the transport with pros and cons--even color-coded. I did not join cruisestateroom for a price because I was not sure they had the info I was looking for. Cruiseclues basically had the standard cabin info that I can find on numerous sites--especially the individual cruise line sites. I was looking for the info that said, "this is a good cabin, or this is really noisy because (whatever), buyer beware, etc". I still have not seen that--does it exist?

Yea, I wish they had something like "seatguru". Is that the coolest!!! I have found that the customer service reps don't know as much as I do about the staterooms... none have been any help to me as much as this site. I have found "googling" for pictures works well too. There are a few balconies on the Explorer of the Seas with a HUGE obstruction on Junior Suites that I found by looking at pictures and trying to find my cabin for fun... when calling they didn't know a thing... and it took some digging...but after I found the truth, there was a huge 4 foot wide steel plate that divided my balcony. Luckily I was able to change it, but I couldn't believe this was not listed as an obstructed view cabin. This is a big deal for spending the money on a Junior Suite. NO ONE knew a thing about it. Not my TA and not RCCL. It is very nice to find out information here.

OK, I'll try.... Does anyone know what is in the void across from #7085 (Vista Deck) on the Millie?

Thanks!

Never been on it...but looking at the deck plans...notice area IS below the Pool area...admittedly 3decks below but, on ALL the decks that area seems to be somewhay empty!:confused:

Archived