dexddd

Members
Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

dexddd's Achievements

10,000+ Club

10,000+ Club (10/20)

1. Escape one of the best ships we've been on.
  2. You'll get different opinions but we've stayed forward on Dawn and Star several times in an OS. Normally while underway, it is windy. Sitting down not too bad. Yes deck nine bigger balcony, smaller room than ten but not by much. BT should be chiming in soon as they've stayed in those rooms before and have pics. PS, if you can swing it, grab an OS as you also have a covered side balcony plus extra perks.
  3. I remember those. Think they even had free cruise in an inside at one point. Never won anything though.
  4. DW and DD like those but DS and are would be all over the beef or is that something else?
  5. Are you in the OS or DOS? You mention 6. That would be the DOS. We sailed in it back in 2018. The bed in separate room was small, like between a twin and double. The picture above looks a bit bigger so maybe they swapped it. DD bf was supposed to go but he couldn't. They would have never fit. DS slept in living room and that bed is like a king and very comfortable. Have a great time. That is probably best room we've had.
  6. It is a beautiful ship and has mostly an upscale feel. Several reasons. One being it is not a cold weather ship. We sailed a TA and had cool and wet weather. Vibe looked nice but never saw anyone in it. Haven has large outside area but not usable. Pool area dinky. Most entertainment in small venues. Indulge great but try to get a seat. Buffet also small.
  7. I'm thinking that might be Detroit Bat. And where are the beans?
  8. There used to be cheese at the Lats parties, the cubes, but recent report no more.
  9. My crystal ball says you live in New York....maybe Utica?