Changed Hotels....staying at the Marriott Marina!

Lois R

Hi...I had posted an FYI a couple of weeks ago.....for the Riverside Hotel on Las Olas Blvd. I was going to post a review upon my return...well, I have changed hotels and will be staying at the Marriott Marina...got a good price and its right on the Water Taxi route too:)

So..for anyone who was waiting for my input...sorry!

Now, if Sept 10th will ever get here...it won't be soon enough;)

Hi Lois, I've been looking for you around the boards. Just wanted to let you know I got in touch with the person you suggested. We'll be doing the Panama Canal in April on the Brilliance. Thanks for the suggestion, she was a real sweetie!

Karen

Lois, the Marriott Marina is a great place to stay. Stayed there after our last cruise, and plan to stay there next time. The water taxi is right there and we used it to go all over - was our own customized post cruise excursion.....

Hi Karen:) glad she could help! She told me you had spoken...a few weeks ago already!

How nice!!! She is a doll, I agree with you 100%:D

I need to pop over to the Royal Boards again!

WazAnOkie, thanks for the input...I have passed the Marriott dozens of times...looking forward to my stay:)

If it's a football weekend, keep an eye out for football players! Last year while we were at the Embassy Suites, we saw these buses headed down the road. The bellman told us that the professional sports teams all stay at that Marriott.

Archived