MSC Orchestra out of Genoa

surgtek8

I will sailing with the MSC Orchestra out of Genoa, Italy September 24 and returning October 1, 2017 but would like to know if when disembarking we can make a flight out of Genoa airport at 12:25pm? Its seems a bit short but I have been on other cruises and we were disembarking about 9-10:00am so I thought this would be feasible, any thoughts or has anyone done this? Looked through the threads already and could not find any answers, TIA

the airport is only 15 Minutes away, disembarcation starts early, we have had a 12:50 flight out of genoa and had to wait 1:30h. I would say you won't have any problems, catching your flight, maybe chose to take your luggage down yourself to be on the safe side.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

I will sailing with the MSC Orchestra out of Genoa, Italy September 24 and returning October 1, 2017 but would like to know if when disembarking we can make a flight out of Genoa airport at 12:25pm? Its seems a bit short but I have been on other cruises and we were disembarking about 9-10:00am so I thought this would be feasible, any thoughts or has anyone done this? Looked through the threads already and could not find any answers, TIA

I've been on 6 cruises with ,MSC that end at Genoa, and on each occasion have BA2689 flight back to Gatwick, which is timed around the 12:30 to 13:30 time slot

I shall be catching the 12:50 flight home (BA2689) on 1st Oct when I disembark from Meraviglia. This is the flight that MSC use in their fly/cruise packages.

I've never had any Time problems. As some have said it's only a 15 - 20 minute drive to the airport. Recently I've taken to buying an MSC coach transfer as it was with in 1 or 2 Euros of the taxi fare ( for 2 people and 2 Cases)

Pete