Constellation 9038 - pictures and info anyone?

soraya

Hi there

Just booked this cabin and was wondering whether anyone has a photo of the angled balcony? I've searched in the forums and the cabin sticky but not found any balcony photos of this or 9043 which has a similar balcony?

Any info on what people thought of the cabin would be great.

Thanks for your help.

Thank you - I'm quite interested in the privacy levels on the balcony. I know that if you're near the door, you aren't visible - but I was trying to find something that showed what things look like when you stand at the railing.

I've been looking for 9038 and 9043 but the only pictures I found were taken by someone (lost their name) who said that they didn't really photograph the balcony.

I've spent hours on Google and BTW the photo of the couple standing on the angled balcony waving has become a real favourite of mine - I love that they look sooo happy to be on the ship!

I was in 9043 on the Constellation last June.

The balcony was nice. If you're standing at the railing you can be seen from the balcony next door and those down from there looking towards the back of the ship. Otherwise, privacy is not an issue. Actually more of an issue that you can see pretty much the entire balcony of the cabin next door if you're looking back. It was an interesting way to meet the neighbors.

From a cabin towards the front of the ship looking back, they would have to peek around the divider to see into your balcony (as with any other balcony).

Although the cabin was nice, it was a little more shopworn than I thought it would be considering it had recently converted to AQ.

From a privacy standpoint I didn't have any issues with the cabin.

DSC00376.jpg.5bbd498cae817247c16f3f24ff79e94c.jpg

A54.jpg.8513b1654914d587a5bf68a5af99e121.jpg

Thanks for the photos!

HazyDavy - the state of the cabin doesn't sound good! I read that the refurb was pretty limited and focused on things like the shower.

I found some photos of the inside posted here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1201539&highlight=9038

which may helpful for anyone else trying to get a feel for this cabin.

Thanks Again!

• 1 year later...

Happy to have found this post. We are booked in cabin 9038 in August for Alaska cruise. I was worried about the angle too. But on a recent NCL cruise we were docked right next to a Celebrity ship and I could see this cabin (pretty sure it was it at any rate) with only the pier distance between us and on the same level. The balcony looks amazing. Just like the picture of that happy couple you mentioned. Seeing it close up put my mind at rest. We're keeping it. Pretty sure we won't be having breakfast out there unless it's the morning we arrive back in Vancouver. Our last Alaska cruise out of Seattle cooled off pretty quickly as it sailed north.

• 3 weeks later...