NCL Jewel Kids Pages Here plus Nickelodeon Schedule

crusinmama06

PatSea and I did a ship tour on NCL Jewel over the weekend. She was nice enough to scan the pages while I spent my Mother's Day in New York City (Thank You Pat!)

So I have added them to the Family Board collection (link is always in my signature) but I will also post them here.

They also added the Nickelodeon Schedule -- so I am adding that as well....

nickelodeonschedule.jpg

2to5page1.jpg

2to5page2.jpg

2to5page3.jpg

2to5page4.jpg

Michele, you are always such a wealth of information, and provide the BEST INFORMATION AND PICTURES!! Quick question - are you a Travel Agent? I worked as a TA for several years and enjoyed many FAMS and free nights and discounted air. I really miss those days! Sadly, those days are long gone. What's it like now? TIA, and just want to say that so many people appreciate your posts and pictures. Including me!!

Thanks for the heads-up. The program for my 7 and 9 year olds sounds like something they'd enjoy, but my poor 12 1/2 year old better find some friends and roam the ship! The teen program would be awesome for him (he's a sports/video game kid), but I know they're strict. I'll send him the first day, and hopefully he'll find someone to shoot hoops with. I'm forcing my 14 year old dd the first day, but I don't see her wanting to go to the teen club (because she's a teenager, and way too cool ;)).

Thanks for posting! :)

You're welcome. :D

Michele, you are always such a wealth of information, and provide the BEST INFORMATION AND PICTURES!! Quick question - are you a Travel Agent? I worked as a TA for several years and enjoyed many FAMS and free nights and discounted air. I really miss those days! Sadly, those days are long gone. What's it like now? TIA, and just want to say that so many people appreciate your posts and pictures. Including me!!

Thanks! Actually, full time - I am a Community Relations Coordinator for an Assisted Living Residence and I own an Advertising Agency :). Surprised huh? With all of the spare time I have (I know, what spare time) yes, I get to book travel on the side.

Thanks for posting these! Although we'll be on the Epic, I would imagine the programs are very similar. My kids can't wait. Thanks!!

Yes, very similiar fleetwide.

mjkacmom - That was one thing I was very surprised to learn - the counselors told us that NCL has a ZERO tolerance for age movement within the age groups.

Michele, thanks SO much for the info!! I think I've mentioned a few times that I do volunteer work several times each week at a local Assisted Living facility that's affiliated with our Medical Center, and I do look forward to it. We also use a community volunteer Auxilliary group that runs the facility store and provides great seasonal decorations. I have some scheduled times, but am also on-call. It's been a great experience, and this facility is a very comfortable and well-run little community for many of our Sr. citizens. There are several of us who do this. You've chosen a great profession! When I retired, I did work as a TA for several years, and took advantage of earned cruises, resorts, air, and FAMS. (Probably spent more money than I earned!) Great memories! Anyway, keep up the great work with your posts and pictures.

Michele, thanks SO much for the info!! I think I've mentioned a few times that I do volunteer work several times each week at a local Assisted Living facility that's affiliated with our Medical Center, and I do look forward to it.

I know I've seen you mention it before. Keep it up because the Assisted Living communities need their volunteers. :D It is really a rewarding line of work. I get back so much from the residents. Some days are sad though :(

I know I've seen you mention it before. Keep it up because the Assisted Living communities need their volunteers. :D It is really a rewarding line of work. I get back so much from the residents. Some days are sad though :(

Oh, I know what you mean. Two of my favorite ladies were recently transferred to an affiliated nursing home - not at all what they wanted. I visit there, but too hard to volunteer. Too soft-hearted, I guess. Anyway, keep up the good work!

Thanks for posting, Michele! We're considering Norwegian for an upcoming cruise. YOU are such a blessing to us cruising mom's (and dads).

And thanks for your work at assisted living facilities... my 80 year old Alzheimer's mother is in one and their staff is amazing and deserves all the thanks they can get! (and they all dote on my son, which gives them extra points from me! :cool:)

Thanks for this! We're on the Jewel June 5 with our 3 and 6 year olds. This is their first cruise - it'll be great to tell them a little more specifically what activities will be going on. We're so excited!

• 1 year later...

thanks for posting!

Also, keep in mind that the Nickelodeon program is for the designated Nickelodeon cruise (once or twice a year). I'm curious what Nick-themed activities they'll have for the other weeks - we're sailing next week. Kids are anxious to meet Dora and Spongebob...:D

Archived