Princess Anchorage to Whittier Transfer

Hdnwaters

I know this has been discussed before & I posted last night but evidently made a "Faux Pas" & My post was deleted. (2 different posts)

We plan to rent a car & tour on our own before setting sail. Our cruise package includes the transfer to Whittier. Has anyone ever dropped off a rental car at the airport and picked up the bus to Whittier there? Where does princess pick up if you are on an incoming flight the day of embarking?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 8 months later...

Just back from a fabulous trip! I will answer my own question for those that want to know! The buses leave the airport starting at 12pm. It's first come first serve. At baggage claim area #1 there is a Princess representative there that will take your luggage starting at 8am. You are given a color card and that determines what bus you are on. We got to the airport to turn in our rental car around 10:30 and we were able to get on the first bus. By 11:30 or so they already had at least 6 buses scheduled. Not sure how quickly they filled them but think they were running about every half hour. The representative told me that sometimes the first buses are filled by 8am.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums