270 in 360 View

ChipLondon

Sorry if this has been posted , but I have not seen it before.

Also because of compatability I cannot post a link, BUT

Has anyone else seen the 360 view of The Quantum 270 venue on The Sphere app.

To view it you have to download the Sphere app and do a map search of Miami, to the left of the port is an image point that is named as 270. on activation it shows a real life artist image of the venue is 360 degree view. Very interesting :D

I am surprised that it is in the Public domain, but it is so not really a secret.

Thanks for sharing. I remember Royal Caribbean mentioning the existence of this during the initial Quantum reveal and us being able to look at it, but I don't remember them ever saying where we could go. This is the first I've seen of it at least, pretty cool looking. The back area by the cafe looks a bit different than I expected, more closed off.

Hi. For those not quite so app savvy, I plugged in "port of miami" and a bunch of orange dots popped up. Is it to the left of Oasis of the seas? I cannot seem to find but will keep searching...

I put in "Miami" and then selected "Miami, Fl" from the auto complete list. It'll then jump you to Miami, the port is to the right. I zoomed in on the inland end of the island. The Oasis of the Seas is on the land. To the left of that in the water is the Quantum of the Seas one. It appears to only be visible once you've zoomed in farther.

Similar but not the same, the video has people on it and zooms in on them, you cannot control the view in the same way you can in the 360 view. :D

Is it the same thing as what you get on Royal Caribbean site when you click on TWO70 to view information at:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/quantumoftheseas/quantum-experiences/ ?

Looking at this link:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/quantumoftheseas/quantum-experiences/

...gives a great feeling for the space. It's amazing how they can design something like that, you can look at it as if it's completed and it's nowhere near completed. It really looks like a great space. I can easily imagine enjoying it.

Archived