First cruise in over 10 years!

bonus41

almost 11 years ago now was my first encounter with cruising, i was fascinated back then when we went on Voyager of the seas in 2007. We where docked next to Freedom of the seas which back then was the biggest cruise ship out there!

pass forward 11 years, I'm now on my own, with my own income. I really hope to make cruising an annual event now... I really wanted to go on voyager again just to reminisce the day i went on that ship when I was 12. But her ports just didn't work for us so we decided to go with a new ship Carnival's Horizon.

While by hubby wants to go on all the "big and bold" ships, i seem to gravitate to the older more basic ships. So we will have to figure out a turn system for the upcoming trips lol

I'm a bit nervous as this is my first trip being alone, or at least with no parents... But the excitement overcomes the fear, as finally I'm able to cruise again

Welcome back to the addiction!:)

Many huge new ships in the last 10 years. However, you can still cruise a Voyager class shiip if you like. Adventure is in San Juan and Navigator is in Miami. Mariner is also coming back to the US.