Diving in bad weather question

I have a question for you guys. I am on the Valor Sept 20 and i recently looked at the weather reports for each port and there is a 30-60% chance of rain depending on the port. Roatan is supposed to be 30%, Cozumel 60 % chance of rain/thunderstorms. Has anyone ever gone diving using a ship excursion and the weather was not great? I soo want to go diving in Roatan and Cozumel. I am so hoping Carnival won't cancel my excursions.

It doesn't matter if it is raining as long as it isn't really windy too.

In Caribbean/Gulf of Mexico 60% chance of rain only means that there is a better chance of scattered showers. It doesn't usually mean that it will rain all day.

Go Diving. Get wet. Don't fret. Just be prepared with ziplocs for your dry stuff. Let the catain call it as he sees it. They are much more familiar with their weather patterns, and will keep a close eye out for thunderstorms... Oh, and it wouldn't be very tropical if they didn't get all that rain. Have fun, no matter what the weatherman predicts, at least if you plan on diving you will be ready to get wet... Think of how lame it will be if it rains for the people booked to ride the horsies, or lay out on the beach... LOL Hmmm

C

Archived