Celebrity.Co.Uk

british betty

No, not working at present!

I don’t know if you are a regular Celebrity Cruiser but those of us who are find ourselves trying to look at the humour of the website rather than becoming frustrated and angry with it....

If you haven’t cruised Celebrity before can I reassure you the cruise experience is excellent it is just the on line bit that is hard work!

No, not working at present!

I don’t know if you are a regular Celebrity Cruiser but those of us who are find ourselves trying to look at the humour of the website rather than becoming frustrated and angry with it....

If you haven’t cruised Celebrity before can I reassure you the cruise experience is excellent it is just the on line bit that is hard work!

We are just two points away from Elite Plus so I suppose that counts as a regular Celebrity Cruiser, although our next cruise is on Oceania.

I'm an avid cruise researcher but reading the price comparison thread currently on this board, I 'm a total novice! :(

We are just two points away from Elite Plus so I suppose that counts as a regular Celebrity Cruiser, although our next cruise is on Oceania.

I'm an avid cruise researcher but reading the price comparison thread currently on this board, I 'm a total novice! :(

Glad you are not surprised by the website then as you are a ‘regular’!

Price comparison stuff beyond me too....We are very ‘room faddy’ and usually book as itineraries are released...more bothered about getting exactly what I want than anything else!

Hope you really enjoy Oceania.....there have been lots of favourable comments recently on this site, we haven’t been tempted yet but who knows!

Glad you are not surprised by the website then as you are a ‘regular’!

Price comparison stuff beyond me too....We are very ‘room faddy’ and usually book as itineraries are released...more bothered about getting exactly what I want than anything else!

Hope you really enjoy Oceania.....there have been lots of favourable comments recently on this site, we haven’t been tempted yet but who knows!

I'm totally cabin specific and have learned huge amounts from these boards and try my hardest to get whats important to me (DP isn't fussed). This will be our third cruise on Oceania and enjoy it very much indeed.

But it's all about supply and demand , from the pocket!! ;p