cozumel, mexico

grantime

How to get around in this city? What is the best beach and how to get there? What to do at carnivals port? What is cheapest way of travel?

I suggest you go to the Cozumel Port of Call board. Tons of info there.

Chankanaub is a national park in Cozumel and has different things to do. Nice beach, snorkeling, swim with the dolphins, etc. There is a cab fare to get there and they charge to get in but I don't know what that is now.

We go to Money Bar beach but for the snorkeling. There isn't much of a beach. Check out the ports here and you'll find more beaches. I think cabs have posted fares to where ever you want to go.

Are you talking of Half Moon Cay? Carnival's island? If so there is an information booth after you get off the tender. They have maps of the island they will give you if you ask. There is so much to do, you won't be able to make up your mind! We rented a sail fish once and you can also rent a catamarand. Way off to the left you see passengers horseback riding in the water. Of course there us a big beautiful beach and a very small chapel overlooking the beach. There are brick paths you can follow and misting stations along the walk to cool down. Google it and you'll see what else you can do.

Do go to your Roll Call here and see what others will be doing on your cruise.

Archived