The White House

grantbob

It's about a half hour or so from the port area, so subtract at least an hour (maybe 75 minutes?) from the excursion length for the round trip travel time, and that should give you an approximate length of time spent there if there are no other stops on the excursion.

• 3 weeks later...

This was a beautiful and quiet beach day. Really luxurious and private surrounds and not very crowded. We snorkeled off the end of the "deck" and saw lots of fish and some coral. The drinks were high priced, but it was a very relaxing day.

• 3 weeks later...
This was a beautiful and quiet beach day. Really luxurious and private surrounds and not very crowded. We snorkeled off the end of the "deck" and saw lots of fish and some coral. The drinks were high priced, but it was a very relaxing day.

Did you book the excursion through the cruise ship? I cannot justify the $225 per person that Celebrity charges for their excursion.

• 4 months later...
Did you book the excursion through the cruise ship? I cannot justify the $225 per person that Celebrity charges for their excursion.

Sorry I'm late in answering but I just saw this. I thought I would answer anyway for anyone stumbling upon this thread.

We booked through Carnival. They have a package with transportation and facilities access for $69 but you are responsible for your own food and drinks. They have another option that includes lunch but no alcohol for $99.